Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo northampton sunday.

Been to coley's today for some practice to get my head back round it.................look out you MK38 tractor boys.

:) :) good man , that's the spirit . Catch up with ya soon mate ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy with it today tried some different carts out today as well..........mmm

Shoot well where ever you go this weekend.

Good to hear that ya back on form mate .... tiptop change from Eley !!???!! , dust them up on Sunday mate !

Tried then fblu thingy's out in 24g and 28g, quite impressed with them they do hit hard no doubt with little recoil.would defo buy them if if could not get hold of olympics at the right price.Pity they don't do them in different shot sizes.

Looks like Northampton on Sunday not shot there before but sure it will be good! Time will tell!
Usually a decent track there, probably a bit on the stiffer side but well worth a visit. If it all goes pear shaped you can take the frustration out on the skeet or dtl after too :D

nice to see ya today mate sorry i was late turning up, hope you all did ok... i ended on 36!! :huh:
I did wonder where ya had got to ... shot crap fist time round (33) so went round again and shot a 40 for second place in trophy when we left .. Bob P from this parish was leading with a 42 .

Wylye next week mate ?

I did wonder where ya had got to ... shot crap fist time round (33) so went round again and shot a 40 for second place in trophy when we left .. Bob P from this parish was leading with a 42 .

Wylye next week mate ?
well done bud :) and well done bob too good shooting my friend. yep plan on wylye mate :) the beretta looking going to show mk38 the but plate! :D 1-1 ! :p

Four 7ex8 stands and the wheels wobbled on the last three coming in.

There was some tasty targets there needed a bit of reading.

Finished on 65 was third in class(70 leading) when we left and 84 was leading H/G.

The big gun were just starting to arrive from kibworth and kegworth as we left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Four 7ex8 stands and the wheels wobbled on the last three coming in.

There was some tasty targets there needed a bit of reading.

Finished on 65 was third in class(70 leading) when we left and 84 was leading H/G.

The big gun were just starting to arrive from kibworth and kegworth as we left.
evening tiptop thats sounds good for that shoot mate,never been there but most say always a stiff course...well done mate :)

Like the old school report could do better.

Still all those targets are gone now,another day another course next sunday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back