Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pheasants sat (yaaaay!) then coaching Sunday morning and off with them to grange for last entries. Yes chef.

On the game with Ed on Saturday

Then

Shooting Wylwe with Teepee then Weston Wood on the way back north.
As discussed, other way round mate.  Weston early to get booked on, gentle trundle down to Wylye for last knockings.  ;)   :D

Me and my cousin are heading to Wyley, be first time shooting there  , going to make how way over on sat  booked in a b&b, have a few beers nice bit of grub

shot the shot in the morning and head home :smile:

Looking forward to this ROLL ON SATURDAY

@dab  If you get there early enough on Saturday, Wylye is open for practice until 5pm.  Well worth it, lovely place, good people and always a warm welcome.  Have fun!

Thanks Teepee, but cant set off till round 13.30 so might be a bit of a rush , but will be there first fhing sunday morning :)

robo i def shooting barbury sunday me old  poacher,more than welcome to join me mate.... its just me and dave lamble.. :)  

Sporting Targets in the morning and then the registered at Grange in the afternoon for me.

4Cs for me bud , have to feed dairy cattle first thing but hope to get there for 10ish :)
looks like we gonna have a laugh.you never know sue might buy the teas! ha ha  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back