Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so we having a meet up at wylye then ? tiptop robo and his brother and hot shot teepee1234? :)

Four 7ex8 stands and the wheels wobbled on the last three coming in.

There was some tasty targets there needed a bit of reading.

Finished on 65 was third in class(70 leading) when we left and 84 was leading H/G.

The big gun were just starting to arrive from kibworth and kegworth as we left.
Have you checked the web site for the final set of results?

Good result for Shootclay.com at Four Counties today...1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Trophies! (Bob P, Robo and Dave Lamble) Well done guys!

Feel like I've been in he doldrums for a while, so very pleased to have a good round. Aided and abetted by the good company as always. Great shooting with you all :)

Feel like I've been in he doldrums for a while, so very pleased to have a good round. Aided and abetted by the good company as always. Great shooting with you all :)
well shot bob robo and mr lamble . :)

whwat is this shoot at barbury mate ? only twenty mins up road for me ?
It's a sponsored shoot by one of the local skoda car dealers £500 H/G and £125 first and £50 for second in each class

Have a look on their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot Bob and Robo! Good day out again, good company - shame I couldn't keep up today! 37 and 38, let some silly ones go again. :huh:

But there's always next time! ;) :D

evening all, i have had a change of plan for sunday going to barbury as local and somewhere different, should be a laugh and its shot in classes :)  

yep maybe do barbury , somewhere different, and we gotta travel where ever we go so the extra 15miles wont make a jot. it got best shooting ground in the rag so we'll see. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back