Bagging time

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#stepinforclarification

1. A sensible reply is not 'biting'. Every poster has a right to reply.

2. Any reply does not mean guilt. It can simply mean that you are replying to something said about you by an other .......that you do not particularly think is right.....in either factual content....or for being in the realms of nether netherland......or an unfair interpretation of a particular event.

3. The idea of keep nets....or biting.....usually comes from the poster either flaming....or posting possible crap....or posting uncomfortable truths.

4. I do not know either of these two 'chatting' now.

......just saying :wink:

Last edited:
some would say by biting to this thread it shows guilt. the only pearson saying cheat is you and your st dials score was probably to low to count.
Some would say you are trying to bait him now!!! You are doing a good job of making yourself look foolish, childish and petty Jim... Chris, keep feeding him rope.

Some would say you are trying to bait him now!!! You are doing a good job of making yourself look foolish, childish and petty Jim... Chris, keep feeding him rope.
And some would not, this was all about getting the cpsa to look and hopefully change the crap system we have. Ill see chris Sunday i could use some rope.

I thought if you binned a card at a registered shoot they take the scores off the tracking sheet.

Churchills do.
It doesn't look like many grounds bother, they just leave of the entrants name when they send it to the cpsa. Personally this doesn't bother me,I don't care what other people do, The problem I have is, when these people start pointing fingers and accusing other people of doing wrong. 

I thought if you binned a card at a registered shoot they take the scores off the tracking sheet.

Churchills do.
Erm....think you can't do that....I could be wrong....but thought you got a fancy letter from CPSA if you did that????

Erm....think you can't do that....I could be wrong....but thought you got a fancy letter from CPSA if you did that????
Some do Nic . lots don't. If your face fits .

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether they do or don't....I don't know J. But...I am not sure if they can actually ignore cards not handed in when handed out.....if they are registered with Cpsa. I think all cards have to be handed in......or the shooter and the club get a nice cute letter from Cpsa that Miss Whiplash would be proud of.

Steviebabe will no doubt be able to clarify.......or maybe our own Nick could confirm if he has a minute whilst having tea on the lawns of Bisley Camp peeping in here.

:laugh:

I would love to know if I can bin my really crap scores that might be coming up in the next few wintery months.

Chris, keep shooting well mate,you deserve it you put a lot of effort and time in ,we all have good runs but more often bad runs out way the good.so take what you can. The famous five . Enid Blyton knows who they are.

100% Correct. I binned the worst score I ever got as had a shed load of issues on the day of the shoot.

Churchills put it in on CPSA web site.

They take your cpsa number issue the numberef card if the card is not put in the issue number of the card is used to take the scores off the tracking sheet.

Churchills did this I can prove it. My mate saw me bin the card.

The policy across grounds is inconsistent at best. Some are great, most are not consistent with their policies. Many grounds don't want to offend customers and at one ground this year, where they held a real toughie on a windy day, I saw the ground owner bin a shooters card after he had said "I didn't feel well today". Unreal..

I believe your score should be sought from the master sheet. You can't place a bet and not accept the result. Go and shoot opens if you don't like the system.

It'd not the grounds policy at question here . it is a cpsa rule which grounds and we as shooters sign up to. No card , warning SHOULD be issued. Repeat the offence within certain timeframe and a ban SHOULD be handed down . simples.

It'd not the grounds policy at question here . it is a cpsa rule which grounds and we as shooters sign up to. No card , warning SHOULD be issued. Repeat the offence within certain timeframe and a ban SHOULD be handed down . simples.
Totally accept that. But grounds differ in their adherence to it.

Why ban them and deny the ground an entry and deny the shooter a shoot - just class them as AAAP - the P being for penalty!

Why ban them and deny the ground an entry and deny the shooter a shoot - just class them as AAAP - the P being for penalty!
Still relying on someone to grow a pair and report it .So you are happy to shoot along side cheats. ??

That's what stated this thread in the first place.

I am not . cheat get banned. As per rules .

Wait .....wait........can you hear that noise??????

Running footsteps.....??

Clickity click.....Clickity click.....up the front steps of the Bisley Palace

But who is it....?? Running to get us the answer? or in early to catch up on the gos on here......?

Singing......'it's a beautiful day' Bono style, quick air punch....with leap in the air ....to land .....strumming the air guitar ....2 second stationary pose.....strumming arm out stretched....and a faint drop of sweat on the brow.....or maybe a rain drop....

:laugh:

I am not a cheat. I did not bin the card to stay in a low class, I binned it to try and get out of one.

I was embarrassed by the score.

I did not want one low score to keep me where I was after a not so bad year of scores.

Back in the day before registered shoots.

I come from an era when everyone binned their cards after one bad stand at open shoots and went and brought another one.

Being new to the CPSA I was unaware / unsure of this rule as most of you are.

I would never bin a good card - I would be proud of it.

I am not a cheat. I did not bin the card to stay in a low class, I binned it to try and get out of one.

I was embarrassed by the score.

I did not want one low score to keep me where I was after a not so bad year of scores.

Back in the day before registered shoots.

I come from an era when everyone binned their cards after one bad stand at open shoots and went and brought another one.

Being new to the CPSA I was unaware / unsure of this rule as most of you are.

I would never bin a good card - I would be proud of it.
Whats this got to do with bagging, when someone fails to put a card in its because its a low score and they don't want to go down a class or have a poor score show for all to see. Bagging is when someone shoots at the sky because they know if they hit any more before the cut off they will go up a class. The cpsa write to anyone not putting a card in but do jack -hit about the other. And lets get something straight for all you out there, i am the first to say well shot to anyone putting in a big score, i love nothing more than to see a good shot shoot well, all i'm saying is get into your correct class. How many times do we see big scores in the lower classes at majors and no one knows them, it happens all the time.

Latest posts

Back