Beretta DT 11 has arrived!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy the 30" barrelled gun, tell GMK that the barrels have moved forward about 2-3 mm out of the monobloc.

New 32" gun delivered to your door next day if you promise not to tell anyone.

(Only my opinion of course, this may well be my imagination and it has never happened really :oops: :oops: :oops: )

But seriously Darkside, I think that you ought to get your deposit back and buy from somewhere else. I think you have been excited and waited long enough.

Get what you want today, tomorrow may not come.

I hope you get it resolved soon Darkside. Must have been really gutting for you!

I'd be inclined to demand my deposit back and take my business elsewhere...

My guys price is over £750 less than Ian Coley has his advertised on Guntrader.

That £750 is possibly invested in having the right gun in stock, and getting the right gun on order.

Last edited by a moderator:
£750 off £1000 deposit for a non existant stock item equals :smile: :smile: :smile:

I am currently selling DT11's at £4995-50 subject to availability, we have had a bit of a run on these this weekend.

Get your money back and get an MK38 Grade 5 Trap

If the gun shop doesn't know the difference between 30" and 32" barrels, I don't think any amount of money would make a difference IMO. A balls-up is a balls-up

Think yourself lucky you aren't left handed. Mine will be a while as lefties are viewed as a less important market :-(

Well worth the wait!!! Had mine for a couple of weeks now and realy enjoying shooting with it........

Beretta claims that you have included in the price a custom fit stock when requested. That is plus, plus!! My serial number 874 is on its way to me!

regards,

Henry ;)

It is not how much you pay, but what type of stocking, service and backup for warranty and non-warranty work!

It has arrived! The first one in the East and only the second one in Canada!

A few pics:

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

Choke comaprison

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

What's that Optima choke doing in there Henry? Our importers, GMK, tell us that they must not be used in DT11's. You know different?

I wanted to show the difference between the two! Besides the thread difference, there is a geometry difference. We will see Saturday!

Henry

Don't know why they stopped colour coding the HP chokes!?!? Don't suppose anyone knows if the coloured plastic collars are avalible separately?

Latest posts

Back