Clay Cartridges??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant say I have ever noticed 24g being any quieter than 28. Not saying they are not but then again we are obviously at very close proximity and with protection on. Half a mile in front of the gunfire and who knows. !!
I sometimes use a few 32g 6s mainly edge on rabbits and they sound no louder than a quick 28g. 

Yes I did.  Did so to highlight a point.

"Glad we have this bit going for us then" should have been the clue

Do try to keep up......
Pointless you saying that really as it would not be obvious you are aren't from the UK through printed word,though i guess you think it clever.

Also you failed to add your location in your profile and i would have a few quid that isn't your real name either.

Then again maybe you really are a monkey?

You're relatively new round here, right? 
Yes that's right. I am trying to stay low key until I get my gun but it doesn't seem to be working. ?  Great forum by the way, there is allot of friendly people on here who can't do enough to help a new comer.

Yes that's right. I am trying to stay low key until I get my gun but it doesn't seem to be working. ?  Great forum by the way, there is allot of friendly people on here who can't do enough to help a new comer.
I'm pretty new too but I learned quite quickly a simple question about if the sky is blue can quite quickly turn in to the Spanish Inquisition. 

I'm not 100 percent but I think a lot of it is to be taken tongue in cheek. Either that or everybody hates everybody else. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty new too but I learned quite quickly a simple question about if the sky is blue can quite quickly turn in to the Spanish Inquisition. 

I'm not 100 percent but I think a lot of it is to be taken tongue in cheek. Either that or everybody hates everybody else. 
the latter ?

Also you failed to add your location in your profile and i would have a few quid that isn't your real name either.
Just like several other members here.....I already checked.

And your personal insults reflect on you, not on me.

Just like several other members here.....I already checked.

And your personal insults reflect on you, not on me.
Great,i just so love things reflecting on me....oh there wasn't an insult!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_Jones_(musician)

Some of you are really a little oversensitive...ask Wonko  The Insane  :ph34r:  about sarcasm/humour/wit..etc and the acceptable standards for the forum (when someone works out what they are can they let me know)  :D  not a place for retiring little flowers.

You'll get used to it ....or you don't...Ballbag questioned my masculinity the other day.brushed of with a stroke of the beard!

Great,i just so love things reflecting on me....oh there wasn't an insult!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_Jones_(musician)

Some of you are really a little oversensitive...ask Wonko  The Insane  :ph34r:  about sarcasm/humour/wit..etc and the acceptable standards for the forum (when someone works out what they are can they let me know)  :D  not a place for retiring little flowers.

You'll get used to it ....or you don't...Ballbag questioned my masculinity the other day.brushed of with a stroke of the beard!
Yes, he has questioned mine once or twice too. I feel that I am bending over forwards to accommodate him sometimes   !    :wacko:

actually historicaly I have shot more abt than anything else. Dtl was early days but I did keep dipping a toe in.

just saying

Latest posts

Back