Hellooooooo

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilS

Hi guys,

Just joined after reading the forum for a while and liked what I saw, so hopefully will get a lot out but also put as much back.

Taken the sport up after  a few forrays into it over the years but finally decided to bite the bullet and bought a 525.,

Also joined the local club and BASC and have the FEO coming round on monday so hopefully will have my certificate before xmas.

All we need now is some warmer bloomin weather!! some hope! :lol:

Anyway, thats about it fer now.  Anyone wants to know any more just ask.

Welcome PhilS to the Forum. Where in the country are you based? Good luck with the FEO visit.
Thanks Dave_B, I'm sure it will go fine.

I'm between Lincoln & Gainsborough

To everyone else, thanks for the great welcome.

P

Hi Phil,

Welcome! You will find quite a few of us from Lincolnshire on the forum.

Do you shooting at Pinewoods by any chance?

Best wishes,

Steve

PS we had our FEO visit a couple of weeks back and are now awaiting the post man. If its the same one as we had, really nice chap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Phil,

Welcome! You will find quite a few of us from Lincolnshire on the forum.

Do you shooting at Pinewoods by any chance?

Best wishes,

Steve

PS we had our FEO visit a couple of weeks back and are now awaiting the post man. If its the same one as we had, really nice chap.
Hi Steve,

Yes it is Pinewood I shoot at - very riendly and helpfull bunch and Lorraine makes a great bacon sandwich!!

FEO is here in the morning (Monday) - Phil Gossage - everyone that I have spoken to that knows him says he is spot on.  Hoping my SGC will arrive before xmas!  already bought my guns but can't pick 'em up til cert arrives :frown:

If you're ever heading to Pinewood, particularly on a Saturday morning, give me a shout & I'll get the cuppas in :smile:

Regards

Phil

Well, FEO was here this morning, thoroughly nice chap and all went well.

Like SteveK I'm just waiting for SGC to land.

Here's hoping - it may be a good Christmas after all!!  :lol:   

Well, FEO was here this morning, thoroughly nice chap and all went well.

Like SteveK I'm just waiting for SGC to land.

Here's hoping - it may be a good Christmas after all!!  :lol:   
WE had Phil G as our FEO and agree, a really nice bloke. We plied him with liquid sustenance and Hobnobs and it seem to do the trick for us and was very chatty, being ex police, firearms officer and instructor, really does know what he talking about.

We have deposits on guns and cannot wait.

We haven't been down to Pinewoods for about three weeks as my car is off the road and Max has a MGF and refuses to take it down the track leading to the SG in case it bottoms out! I work on Saturdays though, so we shoot either Weds, Thurs or Fridays. If we do meet, you can't miss us, we always at Pinewoods as a couple and Max will say hello to anything with a pulse.

Mention Steve & Max to either Alan and Lorraine and they will kow who we are!

P.S. Totally agreed, it is worth going to Pinewoods just for Lorraines Bacon Butties, let alone the shooting ;)

Best wishes,

Steve & Max

WE had Phil G as our FEO and agree, a really nice bloke. We plied him with liquid sustenance and Hobnobs and it seem to do the trick for us and was very chatty, being ex police, firearms officer and instructor, really does know what he talking about.

We haven't been down to Pinewoods for about three weeks as my car is off the road and Max has a MGF and refuses to take it down the track leading to the SG in case it bottoms out! I work on Saturdays though, so we shoot either Weds, Thurs or Fridays. If we do meet, you can't miss us, we always at Pinewoods as a couple and Max will say hello to anything with a pulse.

P.S. Totally agreed, it is worth going to Pinewoods just for Lorraines Bacon Butties, let alone the shooting ;)

Best wishes,

Steve & Max
So, the race is on for the SGCs to land eh? :wink:

you may win - I didn't have any hob Nobs in :frown:

I won't be at Pinewood this weekend because we're going to Edinburgh for the weekend but next time I'm there I will mention you to Alan/Lorraine.

Regards

P

Best wishes,

Steve & Max
What guns have you bought?

Latest posts

Back