New gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingyboii

After helping my dad in work through the school holidays i finally broke him down, had a nice suprise today we finished work early and he took me to mid wales shooting ground where he bought me a new gun a beretta 686e evo with 30" barrels, which i then took for a test go and shot the best i have ever shot before. Can,t wait to get out and try it again next weekend, Thanks Dad :)

Well good luck with the new gun, look after it. Oh and you better look after your Dad too. Could you please ask your Dad if he would like to adopt me, I need Dad who would buy me guns!!! :D

Not quite sure how this happened, it was my birthday today and he ended up with the new gun :frown: though he has saved all his xmas and bithday money to put towards it,and been working through his school holidays,and i got rid of a couple of guns in part ex that i never use.

Not quite sure how this happened, it was my birthday today and he ended up with the new gun :frown: though he has saved all his xmas and bithday money to put towards it,and been working through his school holidays,and i got rid of a couple of guns in part ex that i never use.
Please be my new Dad!!! Oh go on please!!!! :.:

Lucky man, happy shooting!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Optima! Is he gonna thank you properly by beating you with it?? :huh:

Not much use now i,m skint :cry:
Well Happy Birthday anyway mate. I just had to buy a gun back from my son, I sold it to him 12 years ago, been trying to get it back for years off and on, so in the mean time I went through a string of guns, MX8, MK38, DT10. I bought the gun brand new in 1991/92 and I should never have sold the bloody thing, hindsight is a wonderful thing!! :D

That's nice of you tony and happy birthday and it's my 40th Friday maybe I could get the wife to buy me a new gun haha

Lucky man, happy shooting!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Optima! Is he gonna thank you properly by beating you with it?? :huh:
The way he shot today,yes very shortly,though it could be New Gun syndrome,i,ve had this several times over the years,where you buy a new gun and can,t miss with it,but it soon wears off, About a week normally :cry:

That's nice of you tony and happy birthday and it's my 40th Friday maybe I could get the wife to buy me a new gun haha
My wife bought me a gun once, before we were married. But ever since we got married she's wanted to use it on me!! BEWARE!!! :.:

Happy birthday mate im glad my two lost interest i think they found girls :D

Happy birthday and good on ya for getting the boy his own weapon. Now when he starts beating you remember who bought it him. :))

Latest posts

Back