Proxy Vote Attendee Needed for Ex AGM

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me neither will have to ring Monday. Seems very odd never not received it before ?

Good question be on phone to them Monday

Got it came this morning was in letter box only just checked

Perhaps I should point out that it is only second class post paid,  so if you post it today or Monday it has little chance of being received at Bisley HQ by close of play Wednesday.

Those of you who haven't returned your proxy forms, I suggest you go to the EGM at Crick next Saturday 19th October and witness the sinking of our Association. Clayshooting   R.i.P.

I'm not bothered, only want to go shooting and that is where I shall be on Saturday, Whilst 'Dad's Army' polish their medals and shuffle their agenda's.

Director David Jellicoe gets my vote, a former submariner, he should be able to direct the association to greater depths of despair. Dive ! Dive ! Dive !

Thanks to Tim and Nic for providing a proxy service to those of us who wanted to vote NO to the new articles.

I was slow off the mark and was away but managed to get my proxy form off by special delivery on Monday for a guaranteed 1pm on Tuesday delivery.

It's all over now until Saturday. Let's hope apathy rules and few bother to send back their forms for a yes vote!

Hopefully someone going can let us know the outcome?

1. People do not care...

2. People do not understand

3. The Board know the above

4. People just want to shoot.

5. Is an independent scrutinising the voting system.

6. How do members scrutinise the vote. (For voided proxies and the reasons.....or for non-printed proxies and the reasons).

The vote will be won.....and you all deserve what you did not vote for.

The website will go into overdrive telling you percentages etc etc just like for the East Mids director place......who it said.....'won 70% of the votes cast'.........this makes it sound like a large figure.......Ha..!

Well only about 800 of 4000 EM members voted (about 20% of the members)

About 600 voted for Phil and 200 for Clive......

So in reality (as this was pegged as being important for the EM membership to vote) it is not 70% of their members......clever play on words.......it is 70% of the 20% who could be arsed to vote.

But spin is spin......and 70% sounds sooooooooo good.....

Much better than the true picture of 70% of 20%. An amazingly low figure.....!!

I cannot wait to hear the rubbish that will follow Saturday.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO more politics I just wanna shoot! :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   and sit  on the fence! :king:  I just wanna be Mr Niceguy! :hunter:  

Cyril,

You would have to eat a hell of a lot of humble pie to be Mr. Nice Guy especially in America.

But hey! Who cares? We just want to shoot.

I had to laugh, Phil Coley tries to set up a Televised Clayshooting Empire, we get endless threads pointing out the issues and problems with camera angles etc.,

I point out that in my opinion the topic has run its course and we need to sort out the CPSA first and foremost and I get accused of derailing the thread! !

:fie:  Salopian, You have been there and I have been there! but there are a load of 3 weeks shooting "experts" on here :fie:

There ain't nothing new in clayshooting, its all been done before! such as putting the CPSA right and making clayshooting a TV sport 

How many of them know of Wally Sykes or Joe Wheater? WHO? I can hear them say!

Never mind let them p*ss in the wind if they think they are doing good and try to change the CPSA for the better?

p.s. The only way to change the CPSA is for every member NOT to renew their subscription!

Well that's a wonderful solution - pour away all the cash, property and other assets of the CPSA whilst it withers on the vine and we lose the experienced staff etc as the members decline.

What then?

Start again from scratch?

That's a great strategy for the future!

You cannot live by hindsight.  By all means rejoice in the rich history of clay pigeon shooting but you cannot run the organisation like the old days, the world has moved on!

I heard recently of three members at the same address who didn't get their votes, and one of them owns a shooting ground and two run it!

See y'all on Saturday, if you are going and otherwise, finger's crossed for a positive outcome.

Bob M

Latest posts

Back