Rifled Chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have experience?

YouTube has led me to this phenomenon.

Intrigued.
Nope, I think they would make your shotgun rifled and break the smooth bore definition of a shotgun as per the uk shotgun licence rules. Not sure if they could be put on a fire arms cert. Also they wouldn't be allowed in a comp so no point anyway.

And what's the point out of that video?
he could have used a Quartier or half choke instead.

In the good old days chaps heading to India and Africa would buy Paradox guns , full rifled barrel shotguns that would take a solid slug too . think spreader chokes of any variety ( like the Beretta claim of only short distance ) are popular in certain areas of mainland Europe where along with novelties like square shot dispersion loads they hope to get an advantage when shooting songbirds at 5 to 10 yards etc ! Thankfully we don’t do that :ROFLMAO:

I(...) think spreader chokes of any variety ( like the Beretta claim of only short distance ) are popular in certain areas of mainland Europe where along with novelties like square shot dispersion loads they hope to get an advantage when shooting songbirds at 5 to 10 yards etc

We are only allowed to shoot mockingbirds, íf dressed in full Union Jack attire and only when in season.

OP. Are you talking about proper rifled chokes which are for use with slugs, and as such Don't belong on clay shooting forum.
Or are you talking about these Abominations . The miracle that is the helix.

Screenshot_20241014_172344_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Back