Scotland post-independence

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so just use the Euro.. thats that sorted..eerrr!!! How much oil is actually left? 10 years 20, 50, 100?:Independence is I guess for ever?

I just think we're all better off working together without all the additional bull that goes with even more self important politicians banging on about even more unnecessary sh!te.
The truth is nobody knows how much oil is obtainable in and around Scottish borders... not even the oil companies! The fact that independence is for ever gives the people of Scotland time to develop new forms of earning their way through the future years... something Mrs Thatcher and indeed future governments have went out of their way to prevent and or destroy. I repeat though if Scotland really is such a hopeless case why the angst and determination to prevent it leaving the United Kingdom ? and thus be less of a burden, shall we say, on those nice folks dan sauf in London who pay their taxes to pay our upkeep! Truth is there is nothing wrong with having your destiny in your own hands and the people of Scotland are getting the chance to take that step.. I hope they choose wisely there will be no magnanimity from a victorious Westminster government!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a strange view the Scottish have about UK waters :wink:

Or who found and developed the oil and gas.

:laugh:

Brigands..... Definite premeditation to steal 'our' coastline....!!

And how exactly are you going to pay us for the rigs and all the support base infrastructure.....just asking? 

Wroooooooohhhhhhhhooooooonnnng. :laugh:

Away ta tha hills with ya bonny lad and milk a few cows.

Mooooooo Mooooooo, they cows the cows are caaaaaaaalllin...across the glen and dune the mountain side.........

Nicola, keep taking your tablets...maybe up the dose!!!
Maybe you could send some of yours please......they seem to be very trippy :wink:

Unless it is all that milk you are in contact with.

Last edited:
I had already rested my case. You always seem to be the accuser on here...to anyone who does not hold your view. You then start insulting them.

I am used to you now so just find you mildly amusing....I often wonder if you were a playground bully.

You have never 'rested' in your condescending and insulting tone toward forum members Nicola, you insult whole nations let alone forum members, you antagonise then accuse the ones you have antagonised of "following" you, of picking on poor, little, defenceless Nicola Herron. You are a wannabe all right, a wannabe cyber bully, no doubt. You have managed to drag yet another topic off track with your drivel...oh, and what happened to demanding to know everyone's real names, then you change to Tinker Bell and hide that you are Nicola Herron???

That is out of order, there are sometimes valid reasons why people dont have there names visible online, you know tinkers real name but if she chooses to keep it offline you should respect that. Bad form old chap.

No, you can't have it all ways ips, Nicola was very verbal about people having to introduce themselves and have their real names on their profiles. If Nicola wants to constantly snipe and insult then she can put her name to her insults!!!

Yes but sometimes things change, I think tinker may have had a valid personal reason for removing it.

I have been on boat forums and motorhome forums and never known any rule that people should have there names visible.

As for her continued references to my nationality or to me being a Dairy farmer...well, I'm really not sure what that is all about!?!? She sounds like some kind of racist farmer brasher!!!

This started as a little bit of fun with a picture and now it's gone south! Think you need to chill for awhile. ( 4 pages ) wow!

Right - just to be clear.... it's not a rule, its a request and forum etiquette.   I prefer people to have their names, but I cannot force anyone... signups are checked by me, and I am occasionally fallible so we have to assume that some people are here with a false name.... I cannot force it, or prove otherwise. 

James - please hit the ignore button. Nicola - please hit the ignore button - and you'll save me the work that I have to do to go through this thread and remove all of both of your posts. 

Brigands..... Definite premeditation to steal 'our' coastline....!!

And how exactly are you going to pay us for the rigs and all the support base infrastructure.....just asking? 

Nicoa. post independence, if it does happen, whats left of the UK will still have the Falkland oil fields...what the British army wont have (with an independent Scotland) is Scotish regements to fling to the front along side the Welsh in the next Argentine war...we have paid for our coastline many times over in blood, let alone oil tax revenue. :resent:

Latest posts

Back