Scotland post-independence

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I have ever had the problem of someone not knowing who I am :laugh: but normally they spell it correctly...unless having a temper tantrum on their keyboard....I bet that skirt is blowing in the wind now,,,be jesus

I thought that the tartan warrior had me on ignore....boy I would pay him to do that (what is a few bottles of the white stuff between friends)... :laugh:

As for me...I never ignore anyone....I always find time for people ...even nowadays William Wallace's.

Peace and love as always.

(And as I have just learned a new acronym from Jem could I say MTFU Scotty ......I never cry.....)

:laugh:

Ooh thats heavy man.

Scotland wont have many great things from england such as ................. urgh will get back to you when I have thought of one.

ps. I like scotland apart from glasgow which is a bit horrid and edinburgh which is a bit naff, apart from the whisky shop near the castle purveyors of ridiculously expensive malt :)

(And as I have just learned a new acronym from Jem could I say MTFU Scotty ......I never cry.....)

Brilliant!

Mind you....I have been know to scream at the dentist....!

And the next visit for pain will be on Friday of this week.

So there you go Scotty ....have that one on me. :wink:

'Jock' 'Scotty'...keep the mildly racist name calling going, sooo original and interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotty is not racist so wipe your tears boy.

Tartan warrior and tears don't really tally.

Now terribly interesting as this has been...I am afraid I have to go and cook dinner. Haggis tonight...!

Pip pip.

!!  RACIST !!  

!!!ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING!!!

Does skin really get that thin when there is no sunlight?  And you called me "Yank" right in front of all the Pommies.  How dare you?!?!

And its a terrible thing my Limey blood running around that Paddie sympathizing brain and a body named for Limey king born in Scotland.

Whew!  Conflicted    :king:

Charlie

Anyway back to topic.

I am no political expert but I seem to remember from one of the very few history lessons I ever paid any attention to (bearing in mind most of my school days were spent in the record exchange listening to some weird stuff) that GB used to "own" a large portion of the world but seem to have given most of it away over the last century or so. Now it seems to me that few if any have managed a particularly good job of "having a go" themselves.

Don't forget I am a Jock as well and so i can say Scotty Jock, up ya kilt or whatever....just saying :wink:

I am also part Irish as well so that is the paddy, potatoes and bog trotting taken care of....finished off with a bit of English....spiffing what :laugh:

Back on topic..

+1 IPS

I think when BBC Question time does the next #bbcqt on Scottish Independence a few contributors from this thread should put their names forward. 

Should bring some colour to the debate and be a tad more interesting than listening to the regular suspects on the panel talking on the subject.

Latest posts

Back