Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the fun loving walnut is getting the vote, happy to go with this, I may even contact them to let them know we are hoping to raise a bit of funding by knocking a few (clays) out!

Looks like the fun loving walnut is getting the vote, happy to go with this, I may even contact them to let them know we are hoping to raise a bit of funding by knocking a few (clays) out!
Sounds like a mission for a reporter from the local rag too!

Yep - we'll give this a push on the main ShootClay site as well - good shout everyone.

(fun loving walnut - love it)

Not sure what papers are local in that neck of the woods..
Im sure Phill could help you out with that one ?

Its only a thought, may just raise a little more awareness of whats going on and lets face it, good press is what shooting needs whenever it can get it.

So I may have given this a little too much leeeeed but, (I'll get me coat now) I have written to Prostate Cancer.org and let them know that we would like to donate any monies raised from this shoot to them!

apologies if I have gone off 'half cocked' but it's done now, I know I'm a mad ipetuous fool... :crazy:   I have told them about the shoot and even suggested that they may wish to use a wad of money (cartridge) balsting a cancer cell (clay pigeon) to dust  in their next advert - and that if that was the case, we were happy to help :hunter:  I will let you know what they say (provided they don't lock me up as a madman first). cheers all, Growl.

Great news Growl - I'll give a bit of dosh to Matt if you can add it in for me please.

Fun loving walnut - love it

post-1064-0-36268100-1360340751.jpg
Just needs his camera 

Attachments

• rabbit.jpg
    rabbit.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
Growl.

can you add one more from Gods own country,

Cheers wynno

Latest posts

Back