Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, no problem Steve, I'll put you on the list.

I will try and get an updated list out this weekend, cheers, Growl.

Latest update on attendees, If I have missed you off please feel free to rant and I will add you

if you cannot make it (wimp) then please also let me know.

shootclay name

teepee1234

Andy

April

Jimbob

28boreshot

Jem0911

Maxum

DaveB

Vika

Fuzrat

SoR

SoR add 1

SoR add 2

S.Deaville

Luci

PhilS

RobertBeard

Ian

Parkie

Adam

Rachel

ShootClay Admin

Robo

GavB

shortlegs

LRCFENCINGSERVICES

CirenRich50

Rich H

Nelly

wynno

sscottsmith1234

Growl

I think that gives us 32 so far - this big day is 4 weeks tomorrow, omg I had better start shooting cr*p to get my avarages down and clean up on the day :spiteful:

Ah the forum  layout does not like spreadsheets then, bu**er I'll try again.

teepee1234

Andy

April

Jimbob

28boreshot

Jem0911

Maxum

BaveB

Vika

Fuzrat

SoR

SoR + 1

SoR + 2

S.Deaville

Luci

PhilS

RobertBeard

Ian

Parkie

Adam

Rachel

ShootClay Admin

Robo

GavB

shortlegs

LRCFENCINGSERVICES

CirenRich50

Rich H

Nelly

wynno

sscottsmith1234

Growl

yup thats 32

Impressive List

I shall have to work on that spreadsheet thing - I fall foul of that regularly!

I'm gonna get some really cheap shells so i can lose disgracefully and win an hour with that nice Mr Solomons, can you get 28 gram Biakal records????

Now that's an idea, I wonder if I can dig up an old flobert from somewhere, mucho powerful 9mm shotgun, they even did a magnum..

It is actually 33 as my man Maxum as already committed to helping the aged, and I will just love my free lesson with Ed Solomons.

Or are sandbaggers not allowed to enter? In that case you would be down to about five entries.

That's great Salopian, be good to see you there, I'll add you to the list my man, cheers, Growl.
I keep seeing Maurice at Kingsley, I wonder if he would be interested in coming along too!

No Maurice works on Saturdays, (well he attends) and there is only one charity that he supports. ( But I may tap him up for a donation)

It is actually 33 as my man Maxum as already committed to helping the aged, and I will just love my free lesson with Ed Solomons.

Or are sandbaggers not allowed to enter? In that case you would be down to about five entries.
to be a sandbagger normally means you are good shot ha ha ...

Fine, the trophy is mine all mine. I could not possibly be a sandbagger under those terms and conditions.

It just goes to show how clayshooters rally round to support a good charity. My friend Maurice Snelling has intimated he may well make a donation to the charity even though he is unable to attend. Paul Bailey to collect it off him.

Now anyone who knows Maurice will know how brilliant that is. 

Come on Paul raise your game.

Latest posts

Back