Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw the weather!  Fortunately, we all have a waterproof outer sac that holds our bones and organs in place, so we needn't worry about it!

:biggrin:   :hunter:   :hunter:

Screw the weather!  Fortunately, we all have a waterproof outer sac that holds our bones and organs in place, so we needn't worry about it!

:biggrin:   :hunter:   :hunter:
Eh? Will we not melt then?

That's another excuse to get out of gardening blown to bits then:.:

Sent from my Desire HD using tapatalk 2

I've managed to rustle up a few prizes, I've got a musto cap and a leather cartridge bag and I've also got a Hull Cartridge bag, 250 hull superfast and I will chuck in two vouchers for free rounds of 100reg sporting at Grange Farm. Take which ever you want as fur&feather prizes and raffle of the rest.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, see you on Saturday.

PS I'm also going to miss the rugby for this ! 
As mentioned Adam, this is a great boost, thank you, I think we should put one of the vouchers in the fur-n-feather and the rest go into the raffle pot - I can have my arm twisted on this, but I'm not a small chap :super:

What is the deadline for entries ? 

I want to come but just can't commit due to an issue I may have on Friday morning :(

Damn this self employed malarky sometimes.

If I can be penciled in great, if I don't make it  I will donate a tenner to the charity.

If anyone from Devon has space in the car message me, if not, I have room for one in my van, share the diesel cost.

Wez.

PS. need reminding about last scores etc, Mr Beard can confirm I am no crackshot :)

Wez unfortunately I already have a car full or I would have been pleased for you to join us.  If I can get the company Sharan peoplecarrier I will and that should cope with 5 of us.

The averages are going to be based on how everyone does on the Compak Sporting on the day which will be fair to all.

I will do a badge for you but Graham (Growl) is in charge of arrangements with Coleys so he will have the last say about you being able to come.

You were shooting better than me the other day!

Not a problem Wez, we can pencil you in, just do you're best, If you make it, great, if not just let me know.

all the best, Growl.

Sportrap is shot under cover, DTL & DT is shoot under cover, and at least 3 of the sporting stands will be shot in covered stands, so hopefully you won`t get too wet if the rain does come - we are working on the heated stands ..

I must be the only one who wants some rain on saturday, if its blues sky's and sunny I may have to work ! as we still have some drilling to do here ... the joys of being a tractor driver .

I will try my best to get to this ... been looking forward to it .

I must be the only one who wants some rain on saturday, if its blues sky's and sunny I may have to work ! as we still have some drilling to do here ... the joys of being a tractor driver .

Hope you can make it Robo :thumbsu:  otherwise those italian musket users will take over :biggrin:

Hope you can make it poacher...:)

Just been looking at  the line up of raffle prizes up for grabs.

Masterclass day with Phil and Ben (£300)

Pair of Oakley Radars

Leather cartridge bag

250 Hull superfast

250 Ian Coley blues

Bottle of Champagne

Bottle of Champagne

Voucher for 100 Reg

Hull cartridge bag

Musto cap

We must be talking of £800 in prizes - remember tickets are only £5 and you can only buy up to 3

Think the raffle may generate lots of interest - this is where the charity monies come from, a MASSIVE thank you to all who have contributed.

this shoot will be more than it's component parts, Thank you to everyone, I cannot say how chuffed I am that this is going to go ahead.

best regards, Growl.

and Phil Coleys DVD

Ya gotta come Robo, just think of the pwizes and the good cause, you know you want to! hope you can make it, Growler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pair of Oakley Radars
Leather cartridge bag
250 Hull superfast
250 Ian Coley blues
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Champagne
Voucher for 100 Reg
Hull cartridge bag
Musto cap

We must be talking of £800 in prizes - remember tickets are only £5 and you can only buy up to 3
Think the raffle may generate lots of interest - this is where the charity monies come from, a MASSIVE thank you to all who have contributed.
this shoot will be more than it's component parts, Thank you to everyone, I cannot say how chuffed I am that this is going to go ahead.

And a bottle of roxton sloe gin...and ive found a orvis cap from there corporate day last year so will put that in too growl. :)

best regards, Growl.
and Phil Coleys DVD

Robo will be there, I'm bringing him!

And I've told the old man to make it piss down in Hampshire on Saturday morning... no tractor work gonna happen!  :comando:   :vinsent:   :triniti:   :eek:rc:   :tommy:

Pair of Oakley Radars

Leather cartridge bag

250 Hull superfast

250 Ian Coley blues

Bottle of Champagne

Bottle of Champagne

Voucher for 100 Reg

Hull cartridge bag

Musto cap

best regards, Growl.

and Phil Coleys DVD
Growl,

Add some vouchers to the list, as we can't make the shoot, we will donate some Ian Coley Vouchers to the raffle prize. I will purchase them tomorrow  and explain want they are for to the shop staff.

Latest posts

Back