Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, nice effort Adam!

If there is WIFI, or enough 3G signal, you can watch Freeview TV channels on iPhone or iPad via the TVCATCHUP ap. Very good.

Also works on my wonderful Windows Phone 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what time we finish, KO is at 5 and it's about 1h 45m to get home. Not to worried its all for a good cause

I've managed to rustle up a few prizes, I've got a musto cap and a leather cartridge bag and I've also got a Hull Cartridge bag, 250 hull superfast and I will chuck in two vouchers for free rounds of 100reg sporting at Grange Farm. Take which ever you want as fur&feather prizes and raffle of the rest.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, see you on Saturday.

PS I'm also going to miss the rugby for this ! 
You wont be the only one missing the rugby Adam :drinks:  but as you said tis for a good cause as my travelling time about the same as you back over the border, Yes Matt you are quite close but we'll make allowances and stamp your passport if you stray over and we'll charge you aswell :rtfm:

Evening growl, got a bottle for raffle my friend...see ya Saturday :) :D mark

post-1038-0-59762300-1363113467.jpg

Attachments

• 20130312_173444.jpg
    20130312_173444.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
We're planning July 27th - Phil and I had a brief chat about that a while back, and I think we need to get back in and confirm that.

Last years was an open shoot - and my intention is to run it the same way this year.

Next year - we might combine the two days...
We certainly have the ShootClay competition pencilled in for this July - we have a huge day planned this year, even bigger than last year.

I've managed to rustle up a few prizes, I've got a musto cap and a leather cartridge bag and I've also got a Hull Cartridge bag, 250 hull superfast and I will chuck in two vouchers for free rounds of 100reg sporting at Grange Farm. Take which ever you want as fur&feather prizes and raffle of the rest.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, see you on Saturday.

PS I'm also going to miss the rugby for this ! 
that is great Adam

Will,

Childcare is a poor excuse, Maxum and I would be the same size, and I definitely would be of a lower mental age, so shame on you for whimping out.

I tried.. Nearly sold it to the Mrs as well, but with child care thrown in all got a bit tricky.. Next time!
Yep know what you mean, i trying to get out sunday as well but might be more than my life is worth....!!!! still be lost without her.;)

Me and Hazel were considering coming down to this but I did not realise that it was going to be squadded. I ahve an eye sight test on Saturday morning at 09:00 so I won't be able to get away until 10:00 at the earliest and it around 70 miles to the ground, so we won't be there until nearly lunchtime...

Good luck everyone and enjoy yourselves.

Weather forecast for Saturday could be kinder!

Current forecast says its going to be raining and cold at Andersford on Saturday!

So it is going to be a normal British Summers day?

Andy S get the horses saddled up and get over there, lunchtime or not, where's the problem? Clay shooting is always a compromise, how long does it take to shoot? Arrive at 12 shoot leave at 2 if you had to. Me & Maxum always shoot until after dark.

Blimey, this post has had nearly 10,000 views! at least as far as the weather goes there is very little wind, with no gusts - not allowing for curries the night before etc.

only 3 sleeps now OMG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back