Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Growl - will let you know in a few days if that's ok  -  possible conflict on dates, but would also be a 7 x hour round trip for me and Mrs GG  :sleep:

Hi again Growl  -  it looks like this one is starting to get settled now but, considering the distance for some like me, how about already considering a second one later in the year more easterly but fairly central (north-south) such as Barrow Heath for example.

Its a great layout and, although still a 3 x hour round trip for us, would be much more do-able ?

Will still try for the first one if there is no date conflict, but just an idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, not a problem with that, I'll look into it and see what we can do, always happy for any suggestions, cheers Growl

The way my averages are creeping up I'll be miles off the most improved! So you should have nowt to worry about - did I hear you were having a few tips of our Mr Solomons on the 2nd ???? I must admit it's quite tempting to over state my average though and pick up on Ed's offer of training the guy/girl at the bottom of the pile! Looking forward to a great day and putting faces to names, cheers, Growl

Hi everyone, I got the date which is March 16, am I right in thinking the place is Ian Coley's near Cheltenham?

If that is the case, count Victoria (Vika) and me (David) in. I reserve the right to pick up the worst shot spoon  :fie:

We're luck its only 1.5 hours away!

Looking forward to it.

As previously posted, if anyone lives close to the M5 on the way up from Cornwall I am more than happy to pick them up and share a lift..

Been thinking about the RBS (Really Bad Shot) award, i.e. the least improved of the day and I’m looking to secure a Deactivated Shotgun, ideally an old English Hammer shotgun. This would sever as annual trophy whereby the recipient will have their name added to a name plate on the stock to keep until the next Shoot Clay Support Challenge. In addition a small trophy to keep as a dust collector, your comments will be welcome.

Thanks Graham, all I need to do is find one, the small trophy is ordered and in the post, just need bodys to say yes and we are well away.

Let me know if you have any luck with the gun Andy and if you need some funds, I will ring Coleys tomorrow and discuss format and costs etc so everyone knows what they are getting in to, all the best, Graham.

Ok buddy will do, the cost of the trophy is on me no prob's.

The old English shotgun is a different story, waiting to hear from a few chaps see if I can’t get it for a beer or two.

Hi everyone, I got the date which is March 16, am I right in thinking the place is Ian Coley's near Cheltenham?

If that is the case, count Victoria (Vika) and me (David) in. I reserve the right to pick up the worst shot spoon :fie:

yep it's the 16th at Coleys near Cheltenham, good to hear your both coming, cheers Growl

The way my averages are creeping up I'll be miles off the most improved! So you should have nowt to worry about - did I hear you were having a few tips of our Mr Solomons on the 2nd ???? I must admit it's quite tempting to over state my average though and pick up on Ed's offer of training the guy/girl at the bottom of the pile! Looking forward to a great day and putting faces to names, cheers, Growl
You did, yes.  If you can make it to Kibworth you're more than welcome to join us.

If that is the case, count Victoria (Vika) and me (David) in. I reserve the right to pick up the worst shot spoon  :fie:

Sorry Dave, already bagged that one - see post #89  :pilot:

Although, Ed might change that hehe :rabbi:

Latest posts

Back