Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 16th is good for me, me and my fiancé shall be down for the day. Looking forward to it  :biggrin:

Cheers 

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Maxum be doing his bit for chariddy and bringing sloppyone out for the day  :crazy:

Would be good to see Salopian there. On another matter I'm getting a little concerned over the venue, I've rang and left messages for Phil, emailed and PM'd him but had no response, any suggestions guys?

Hi all, I am still trying to get in touch with Phil Coley, I'll update as soon as I know anything.

confirmed so far is:

teepee

Andy and April

PhilS

Jimbob

28boreshot

Jem0911

Maxum

DAVE_B and Vika

Fuzrat

and me, so that gives us 12 so far, please can any others let me know if you are up for this - I will update with costs etc as soon as I have sorted things with Phil

cheers all, Growl :crazypilot:
Just Pm`ed you and we will chat over the weekend.

Growl

teepee

Andy and April

PhilS

Jimbob

28boreshot

Jem0911

Maxum

DAVE_B and Vika

Fuzrat

S.Deaville and Luci

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert Beard

Ian & Parkie

Maxum

Salopian

Robo (if I can talk him into it!)

Looking like a good turn out!

Oops, getting carried away!

But then, I heard you like to shoot twice as many as everyone else!  :hunter:   :hunter:   :hunter:   :hunter:

Left off the list again. .......trying to tell me something. ....

Phil has been in touch, 16th is fine (phew) just need to settle on what to shoot now: Sporting, Double Rise and Compak available, how about 100 esp, 20 Dr and 25 Compak??? Cheers.

Phil has been in touch, 16th is fine (phew) just need to settle on what to shoot now: Sporting, Double Rise and Compak available, how about 100 esp, 20 Dr and 25 Compak??? Cheers.
Sounds good. Never done DR so looking forward to trying that.

All of the above but why not try a 3 man 50 bird driven flush have done it at other shoots and its absolutely hilarious a good ice breaker abd ut doesn't favour the best shooters if its randomised

Robert Beard
Ian & Parkie
Maxum
Salopian
Robo (if I can talk him into it!)

Looking like a good turn out!
Not sure if were coming mate, booked on at Westfield for the Fitasc on the same day, its going to be an on the spot early morning decision where we go ?

Latest posts

Back