Snow - Do You Have Any?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Just started here with what I call "priming snow" ready for the mother load later.

Jon.

wantage, have a light dusting. off to the shoot dinner in Aylesbury now so hope theres not too much. This is when I get to laugh at those who laugh at me for my 4x4 gas guzzler :lol: :.:

We must have at least 4" of snow outside at the moment. Good job I own a discovery or else I might not have made it out for a curry tonight. :))

The weather forecast was spot on for Lincolnshire with 4" of snow overnight so shifting that kept me warm this morning.

There was FITASC at Grimsthorpe today.No there wasn't,it's next weekend.

You wouldn't have been able to see the potholes in the rough track and getting in and out of the car park could have been interesting.

Vic.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got the same, about 4" and got to try my snow shovel out that's been ready since September and cleared my path, drive and the pavement in front of the house :)

Too many "Where did you get that" questions.

Four inches? I had about an inch and half here... rubbish snow.

Snow! Snow!

You southerners don't know good snow.

Up north it used to be up to the roof gutters.........did we moan?.........course not........we used to look up at the heavens and shout......

"is that all you got?"

Hahaha

Latest posts

Back