The Hijack thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les53

This is the hijack thread, it can be hijacked by anyone at any time and taken into any predetermined or random direction. This thread and its replies can be serious or not serious, it is up to the individual hijacker at the time. :.:

Ooh goes without saying to count me in this thread is just the ticket. How you doing Jack :)

How about having access to more likes from the 'Like' button......i only get about 4 and keep running out......can i have about 20 please Matt.... :kiss:

In my boating days i was on a boat forum, one day someone decided that it should be topics only about boats and put an idea to the mod to have a separate general section some were for some of up were against on the grounds of different topics and thread drifts enhanced the rich tapestry of life anyway they made a general section and guess what ... The forum became boring and tedious.

Just saying.

Ps - sorry to hijack your topic with meaningless drivel

Roger that Jack all clear this end no incoming but watch your back... Victor standing by on channel drivel

In my boating days i was on a boat forum, one day someone decided that it should be topics only about boats and put an idea to the mod to have a separate general section some were for some of up were against on the grounds of different topics and thread drifts enhanced the rich tapestry of life anyway they made a general section and guess what ... The forum became boring and tedious.

Just saying.

Ps - sorry to hijack your topic with meaningless drivel
Sold my boat a few months ago. It was costing a fortune to run it, all the fees and servicing costs went sky high.

Just a thought but the term just saying should be intercepted and changed to summat like hairy foxes as it could be interpreted as same as fluffy rabbits.

Just saying ... Nope didnt work

Roger that Jack all clear this end no incoming but watch your back... Victor standing by on channel drivel
Channel Drivel is roger for general traffic,channel PM for mayday/pan pan only. :eek: :wink:

Ooh didnt know you had a boat. Sold mine 3 yrs ago then got the motorhome. Was a sports cruiser had it on windermere was great fun bayliner 27' with 5litre v8 petrol inboard did 10 gallon an hour at full whack about 40 knots ooh was expensive beast but we had fun for the 9 yrs we were berthed there 3 boats over that time. Was called "its only money"

bravo, alpha, november, tango, echo, romeo. It's what it's all about Vic, over. :.:

Ooh didnt know you had a boat. Sold mine 3 yrs ago then got the motorhome. Was a sports cruiser had it on windermere was great fun bayliner 27' with 5litre v8 petrol inboard did 10 gallon an hour at full whack about 40 knots ooh was expensive beast but we had fun for the 9 yrs we were berthed there 3 boats over that time. Was called "its only money"
Mine was a smelly old fishing boat mate. It was/is called "Rocky Bottom". I have my power vessel Level 2 certificate, nav cert, marine first aid ticket and marine radio operators ticket. We also had the boat registered with MCA. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Jack Jack this is Victor ... Ooh this is fun and highly recommend for anyone with a degree of humour.

Like the phonetic for fluffy :)

Victor out

Jack Jack Jack this is Victor ... Ooh this is fun and highly recommend for anyone with a degree of humour.

Like the phonetic for fluffy :)

Victor out
Yeah Roger Vic, PA good for general traffic :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
On station and waiting for raiders. Now for a weather report...yes there is definately weather today for all areas! :)

Can someone tell me where to get a new grate for my Parkray please. :D
Nah sorry Les, no idea mate. In fact I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid, but down here we do have lots of those wood burning stoves. One of my mates has one, really shoves out some heat, the fire brigade love him because his chimney catches fire almost every year! Good luck with finding the grate! :D

Latest posts

Back