The Hijack thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why has no baker ever come up with a breadloaf of crusts, I love the crusts but there's only two of them. :huh:

Why has no baker ever come up with a breadloaf of crusts, I love the crusts but there's only two of them. :huh:
But if it was all crust, would it then become a loaf of crust as opposed to a loaf of bread? :wacko: :D

Enough about bread, I recently bought a new pair of trainers and to date I've not done any training, what's that all about?? :D

I love a daft thread me. :.: :.:

Why does the cream settle on the top of the milk? If it settled at the bottom maybe the bloody seagulls would leave my milk alone, I had to make a wodden box for the milkman to put the milk bottles in. So now we need cream on the bottom of milk and a loaf of crust. Sounds like the start of a nice dinner! :unsure:

Enough about bread, I recently bought a new pair of trainers and to date I've not done any training, what's that all about?? :D

I love a daft thread me. :.: :.:
I shall buy some beer, then maybe I won't drink any more! Just off to the pub! :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doombar rules! Skipper on the bridge (hic) who said pubs shut at 11?

I am on early watch Jack.

RAF eh, was born and brought up on RAF stations :)

I'm in need of loads of reading matter, to help with the tedious boredom and drip fed tramadol nurse.

Talk...sleep...wake up...read...sleep...etc!

I use mobile mainly and have just found the like button :) wondered what the tick meant. Bit thick i know.

Why on earth is house moving so bloody diffucult? It's a nightmare, I wouldn't mind but I'm only moving about half a mile as the crow flies! Anyway why must it be a bloody crow? What's wrong with a seagull or a vulture or something? Think we may have a jumper today,coastguard and spy in the sky is about a lot!!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back