The Hijack thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do bacon sandwiches taste so much better when one is pissed? Hic !!

I find bacon sandwiches taste better the further West I eat them.

09.33hrs UTC. Jack on station. No bandits or surface raiders on radar. Out.

Roger Jack. Victor traveling due north eta 14.00 standing by on channel drivel.

Roger Jack. Victor traveling due north eta 14.00 standing by on channel drivel.
Roger Vic, channel drivel is working channel. Stand by. Out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a book that contains all those "celeb" types who seem to appear on I'm a Celeb Get me Out Of here? If there is, then must be a register of god only knows how many people that no bugger has even heard of! I hate the prog but I sometimes get sight of it as my wife watches it. There are people on there that I've never seen, or never heard of, not to mention the has beens that I thought were dead. So we now have an MP who nodody had even heard of until she went on that show, some singer that nobody seems to remember, not to mention various others that nobody ever herard of! Is it me or is it total sh*te? :angry:

Mentally scarred. Exposed to something called towie by the wife. WTF... Ae there really people that thick able to walk around and breathe at the same time?

It comes as a shock when you find out that Disney has lied to you all your life.

Snow White - essentially the tale of a slapper who's shacked-up with seven diminutive blokes, all with names indicative of their drug habits.

Latest posts

Back