The Hijack thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, serious question for a sec guys..

i was cleaning my gun {{BEING BORED}}  i used a felt, and noticed the two barrels are different sizes, ive not exactly measure it with internal micrometers but the same felt used it much easier to pull through in one of the barrels?

is there a reason for this?

hey, serious question for a sec guys..

i was cleaning my gun {{BEING BORED}}  i used a felt, and noticed the two barrels are different sizes, ive not exactly measure it with internal micrometers but the same felt used it much easier to pull through in one of the barrels?

is there a reason for this?
Maybe one tube had more lube/cleaner in it perhaps? Don't forget also that tubes may be choked differently!

I found them dangerous at this stage, sting for no reason bastards things...
You got snow in your neck of the woods Harley?  Heard on the radio that Stanstead had it bad and also various other parts of the home counties. Should kill the bloody wasps off! :)

I was thinking about something earlier today, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.  :lol:

I go upstairs and when I've got there wonder what I came up for! :lol:
I keep looking for the stairs...but I live in a bungalow! :lol: It will be OK next week because I'm moving to a house! :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
You got snow in your neck of the woods Harley?  Heard on the radio that Stanstead had it bad and also various other parts of the home counties. Should kill the bloody wasps off! :)
Hi Mate,

yep i woke this morning to two fox's attacking a cat in the snow, now only just parted my eyes i wasnt prepared to go out with just me boxers on, so i sent out the staffy, she is fox mad.

i was hoping this would create a diversion for the cat to do a runner, oh no...

the dog chases the cat, the foxes stand and watch, i scream to stop her before she catches it, and she runs back to me, the defiant fox's still staring like two statues, of course the stupid dog dont see em, until they move..

so im up everyones up..

a smal dusting of snow, created havoc again in this part of the world, trains delayed. planes cancelled, traffic jams = 2 hrs to do 8 miles from luton to st albans, i was told by my market trader freinds

thank's for providing a welcome laugh Harley, great visiual :D

A man speaks to someone who is invisible, he's classed as a nutta

Many people speak to someone who's invisible and its classed as religion..

no didt work Harley I think your phone in knackered :)

Hi Mate,

yep i woke this morning to two fox's attacking a cat in the snow, now only just parted my eyes i wasnt prepared to go out with just me boxers on, so i sent out the staffy, she is fox mad.

i was hoping this would create a diversion for the cat to do a runner, oh no...

the dog chases the cat, the foxes stand and watch, i scream to stop her before she catches it, and she runs back to me, the defiant fox's still staring like two statues, of course the stupid dog dont see em, until they move..

so im up everyones up..

a smal dusting of snow, created havoc again in this part of the world, trains delayed. planes cancelled, traffic jams = 2 hrs to do 8 miles from luton to st albans, i was told by my market trader freinds
 Brilliant Harley, can always rely on you for amusement!! :lol:   :lol:

It's that time of year again! Off to Wales tomorrow, do it the same time every year, luckily I found a pub in the valley that sells my usual brew, good pies up there too. So I may just sample a few pints and a few pies whilst I'm there. Not sure if there is a good Welsh brewed beer or not, never found one yet, anyone know of one that is available in the Newport area? :)

Nah mate i doubt it. There is a drinkable welsh whisky or two though.

Latest posts

Back