The Hijack thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will check it out......

We are having some success with a barrel half full of water......a thin bit of dowling suspended with a tin can and string ....tin can is smeared with peanut butter......they like peanut butter......they do not however like water.... :D :D :D
*dowelling... :yell:

I should like to complain in the strongest possible terms regarding the woeful lack cartridge loaders at every clay shooting ground I attend. I pay good money to shoot at these grounds and its bad enough having to mix with the great unwashed let alone having to load my gun myself, standards are reall y slipping these days.

On a further note I would recommend a yearly cull of all Colt and Junior level shooters they are for too cocky and pick up prize money at an alarming rate which should be going the more established members of the shooting community.

The cull could be a sporting event in itself with wooded areas for concealment and head starts for those that are not that fleet of foot. It would be beneficial to the shooting community as awhole with more prize money to go around and a lot less of these irritating little buggers spoiling a good days shooting

IMHO

I should like to complain in the strongest possible terms regarding the woeful lack cartridge loaders at every clay shooting ground I attend. I pay good money to shoot at these grounds and its bad enough having to mix with the great unwashed let alone having to load my gun myself, standards are reall y slipping these days.

On a further note I would recommend a yearly cull of all Colt and Junior level shooters they are for too cocky and pick up prize money at an alarming rate which should be going the more established members of the shooting community.

The cull could be a sporting event in itself with wooded areas for concealment and head starts for those that are not that fleet of foot. It would be beneficial to the shooting community as awhole with more prize money to go around and a lot less of these irritating little buggers spoiling a good days shooting

IMHO
Why not have one's man load one's gun? It is such a tiresome and tedious task. Unfortunately it also seems as though some OT grounds are now allowing the lower classes onto the layouts, well I mean really!!! It's utterly shameful. :.:

And letting em shoot 28g on the basis that loads more folk Will shoot propper trap. Yeah that worked.

Oh you mean the lower classes them working class should jolly well no there place what a frightful bore :)

Last edited by a moderator:
.........Propper trap :) :D :.: :.: :.: whats that is there such a thing.

Why not have one's man load one's gun? It is such a tiresome and tedious task. Unfortunately it also seems as though some OT grounds are now allowing the lower classes onto the layouts, well I mean really!!! It's utterly shameful. :.:
we could get the juniors and colts to load the guns then give me a 20 yard head start !!! jolly good fun

And letting em shoot 28g on the basis that loads more folk Will shoot propper trap. Yeah that worked.

Oh you mean the lower classes them working class should jolly well no there place what a frightful bore :)
One really does need the working classes don't ya know? Otherwise how would one get one's pies made and who would brew one's Doombar? But to allow them onto an OT layout, wearing their trainers and shell suits...well honestly we must stop somehere , what! Asked a little chappie at a shoot the other day about what class he was, "A" he said. So obvioulsy he didn't here me, but I knew he was only working class, his BMW gave it away too easily. :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would not have thought that a jolly spiffing tipple such as doom bar would be concocted by the lower ranks les my dear fellow. And surely game encrusted within a pastry shell is propper posh and should never be refered to as a mere pie.

Was just thinking, a Freind of mine also plays the guitar brilliantly shoots very well also, what instrument do you play.

I don't actually play, but I'm going to take up the harmonica, as I'm told I have a lot of hot air coming out, not sure if they mean my ass or mouth or both .

Was just thinking, a Freind of mine also plays the guitar brilliantly shoots very well also, what instrument do you play.

I don't actually play, but I'm going to take up the harmonica, as I'm told I have a lot of hot air coming out, not sure if they mean my ass or mouth or both .
I've been a drummer all my life, started when I was two years old apparently, but I didn't learn to read music until I was six. As for the Harmonica, well I have never seen one played anally Harley, so you could be onto a winner there mate! :D

i would pay to see it played that way sounds highly entertaining :D

harmonicas are devilishly difficult to hold within the anal area, notnthat I know about such things !!!

vaseline dear boy creates the perfect seal and a great lubricant in that area Not that I know about such things!!!!

Latest posts

Back