Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to mention that Weston Wood Driveway, roundabout and car park have all now been resurfaced - pot holes/craters have been removed :cool:

Entry times this sunday will be 10am to 1pm .........

Maybe see some of you on Sunday?!

Ally

Nothing that I know of Chiefy, it's just that my weekends have been a bit mullered lately thanks to family stuff, visitors and various other commitments - and I'm very short on trigger time.

Last edited by a moderator:
wylye for the 21gram championship.....and for the re-entry...£81 for 200 competition targets including 100 shells sounds like a good deal to me!

Houston for me, it's the start of the Winter Series, best ten scores of the winter shoots. Ths same guy has won it for the past ten years.

Im having a go at the startshot qualifier on saturday at grange farm. Should be a good laugh. If i do any good then the final on Subday, if not then maybe the 100 at Kibworth or more likely a lay in and do nothing :)

No shooting for me this weekend as I'm ploughing in the Hampshire County Ploughing Championship on Sunday

No shooting for me this weekend as I'm ploughing in the Hampshire County Ploughing Championship on Sunday
good luck in ploughing match from wiltshire.. its an art of its own setting a plough up what you pulling ?

Hoping to shoot something, somewhere to put into practice what Ed taught me last weekend.

Iggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back