Why?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P. M. S. L.

Ed you crack me up.... :)

Last edited:
I've tried a couple of K80's, the only thing about them that I don't like, is the ones I've shot had to be forcibly closed using a fair bit of effort.

The yearly servicing part is hard to come to terms with too.

As it was my first post I thought I had better show some diplomacy :wink:

Its all a matter of personal choice. Personally I love the look of the MX8, Kemen, etc.

DT

PS: Thanks for the welcome.
This is a very intelligent man. Good choices matey!

(Love from a Perazzi and Kemen owner but without the Pikey gold scrolls or the fancy side plates)

Anyway dont have a go at me pal .............. it was that dog tyred bloke who said they were sh*te, not me :D

I've tried a couple of K80's, the only thing about them that I don't like, is the ones I've shot had to be forcibly closed using a fair bit of effort.

The yearly servicing part is hard to come to terms with too.
Don't you have your guns serviced every year Mike? I thought almost everyone did! I have always had mine done once a year.

Nicola

just had to bingle the meaning of pmsl.

Yep i did too, very funny but at my expense. ;-) good job i have broad shoulders. :)

Anyhow, back to the topic.

Mr Rhone is top dog on getting your Krieghoff repaired/tuned or anything else to be honest.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some love the looks of the K, others hate it.

Mr Rhone converted my pull/pull K, to release/pull, a brilliant job, unfortunately it was towards the end of my shooting career.

Sadly the K will only put the shot where you aim it, it has no magic quality's.

Sadly a Mirook will only do the same.

One costs £10,000 one cost's £1,000 you pays your money and you takes your pick.

Phil*

Nicola

just had to bingle (I used bingle, but other search engines are available, like bing) the meaning of pmsl.

Yep i did too, very funny but at my expense. ;-) good job i have broad shoulders. :)
LMAO !!!!!! Try that one Nic. !!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back