Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A better day in the office...though I do need to get the aircon fixed...hehe. Shot a pair of 16's on 8 and 1 and somewhat surprised to find myself tied with Steve Lovatt, Dave kempley and Nick Moss! Im sure the normal order of things will soon be restored!

Out of interest, have the conditions been similar for everyone? Or has there been wind or weather affecting targets?

We know that the prevailing conditions have to be coped with by all, but there does seem to be a huge discrepancy in some of our top boys scores. For instance look at Mark Marshall, Sam Green, Adam Cork, Will Fennell, Zach Keinbaum. Beccy Mackenzie, Cheryl Hall in the ladies is well out of it  and many many others a long way off the pace.

It will be very interesting to hear reports of how it really was. 

Adam Cork and I are in the same squad, and certainly yesterday we were wind-affected on layout 4 to our detriment. It's quite a predictable onshore breeze, every day early afternoon, and there's nothing to slow it down! On the even numbered layouts, it pushes all the targets further out. It's not even much of a help on the odd numbers, as the incomers become screamers.

well ,if you look on GD's facebook,, he says that the wind got up, to a mini sandstorm! he did a 20 tho' so happy with that ,he said

must admit that it's a tough looking shoot,,, not much reference to distance, speeds, etc, as there is little in the way of tree's, topography and so on, to help, plus the springs are all on max! :eek:

well ,if you look on GD's facebook,, he says that the wind got up, to a mini sandstorm! he did a 20 tho' so happy with that ,he said

must admit that it's a tough looking shoot,,, not much reference to distance, speeds, etc, as there is little in the way of tree's, topography and so on, to help, plus the springs are all on max! :eek:
Yes, the wind did get up...though not as much as on the first day.....

I think any of the top 21 men stand a chance of getting into the super final...all depends on what happens in the last 50.

This is getting to ......nail biting edge of seat watching time. :wink:

Well done Don, you are shooting well!  well after all you have had tuition fron every frigging coach in the UK including the Super coach from the S/West :fie:  I'll bet this will be on his resume next month?? :crazy:   :crazy:  .

Where the photo of Wilbur W. Fennell?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back