Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good photo of Willbur Fennell   Don,   he looks a little like "Grizzly Adams"   but there ain't too many bears in South Carolina? :crazy:   :crazy:

Sean Bramley 4th at the moment if I was a gambling man my money would be on him - considering he doesn't compete as much these days he has the natural talent to whoop ass. Come on Sean bring it back to the UK and the East Midlands :money:
Sean has moved further up the table & is currently joint second and remains the leading Brit......only another 50 to shoot then the super final... mortgage paid .....Get in...

Do the ladies go into a super final too ?

The bosses daughter ( Janine preece ) 4th place and leading the GBR ladies, has not done much shooting since marrying Andrew white (52nd place in the men's comp,) last year.

I would love to see them come home with some dosh, lovely couple

Last edited by a moderator:
What time (GMT) will the super 6 final be taking place? Might nip into the apple shop and make use of their super fast broad band and watch it on an iMac...

Ed Solomons has just posted on Facebook that he finished the last layouts with 45 (22/23), incredible or what. :danced:

Right – some scores in for shooters that have completed 8 layouts- and we have a new leader:

Rodriguez-Andujar on 163, Anthony Matarese on 162, George Digweed on 159

Gebben Miles still has one layout to complete and sits on 143.

So – the top 6 going into the super final is still incomplete. Stay tuned for updates.

Come on Sean....make that final...!!

What a tough shoot when you think at the minute Gebben is in top spot on 165/200..... Wow...!!

Come on Gebben! :D

Fascinating to follow the live blog and see who makes the top 6 for the Super Final

Anyone know what time the final starts? Can't see a time on the offical website

What has happened to Sean Bramley?? The official webiste still has him on 140 with a score to go??

Ohh this is sooo exciting :hyper:

DT

What has happened to Sean Bramley?? The official webiste still has him on 140 with a score to go??

Ohh this is sooo exciting :hyper:

DT
Wahoooo! SB final score 160 so him and GD are in 5th and 6th spots respectively.

Fantastic shooting boys!!

DT

Wahoooo! SB final score 160 so him and GD are in 5th and 6th spots respectively.

Fantastic shooting boys!!

DT
Well done Sean and George and all the best in the finals (assuming that those placings hold)!

Current finalists :

Miles, Gebben

Jose Manuel, Rodriguez Andujar

Matarese, Anthony

Robertson, Scott

Broomfield, Christopher

Bramley, Sean

By my reckoning - there are a couple of scorecards that COULD make it with straights on the last layout. 

Latest posts

Back