F1 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in joing our work fantasy league? It's FOC, just a bit of fun.

I'll post up the details if the response if positive.

Or nothing to stop the formation of a ShootClay league TBF.

I'm in...

(currently smashing up the Fantasty Football League at work)

OK - on behalf of Tobi (who was having some issues) - I have started a Fantasy Racing league:

Free to play at : http://www.fantasyracers.com/

ShootClay.co.uk - League Number 938

Password for the league is SCF

Look forward to seeing your teams.

OK - I think too short - sorry.

Password is senna (in lowercase)

Any more to join in? No score is possible after qualifying starts so get your skates on!

Ohhhhhhh

post-196-133193770921.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331937707.313922.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331937707.313922.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 0
Seems like mclaren might be in with a chance. Pole position for Lewis. Good start to the season.

I quite fancy Lewis for pole and Button possibly second. I think Vettel will probably struggle with maybe sixth fastest or something.

Hammy,

Just a thought, do you fill in your score card, before, during or after the event? :D :D

For sale Multi coloured pens, pencils and crayons complete with tracing paper and blank score sheets.

Buy now, proven to beat any choke combination, shot size or competitor. :eek: :eek:

Good interesting race, good to see Jenson on top, but watch out for Vettel in the future. Used to race myself (only amateur) certainly eats money.But tremembous fun.

Latest posts

Back