F1 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant believe how Maldonado shrugged off his shunt; half a lap from home in a great 6th. I would have been either very contrite or very angry.. kids eh..

CSC3

It's moments like these when you realise the incredible margins top end sport relies on. To me it didn't even look like he'd made that much of an error, almost as though something mechanical broke on him, yet in 2 seconds he was in a wreck. :frown:

One small error and it gets awy from you, street circuits are very unforgiving. He might have got away with it on a regular track, and just lost a place or two.

For a paying driver he seems pretty good.

I have it on good authority that Frank Williams addressed the factory this morning and said that Pastor is `a sparky driver and that is what Williams F1 wants`.

CSC3

Just wondering if money laundering still goes on :oops: :oops:

Think I might just build a couple of cars ship them out, fail to qualify, empty the fuel tanks refill with contraband and ship them back home.

Sorry it's my medication wearing off :wink:

Clever,

It amazes me how many do it, get caught, do Porridge, but continue as if nothing as happened.

I know a guy who was thieving Land Rover, Range Rover & Powerboats plus illegal arms dealing. When Plod went to arrest him he held them at bay for hours with a gun.

Arrested, Imprisoned, comes out gets his shotgun licence back and is treated like a celebrity. He enjoys the good life and does big days at gameshooting spending loads of dosh.

No it is not Dell Boy or Harry Enfield.

Just had a small punt on Hamilton for pole/fastest lap and the win - 6/1

He's looking fired up for Sepang. Quickest in both practice sessions by a decent margin.

He's as fast as they come, just a bit excitable in traffic and too intense for his own good at times.

Tobi,

What odds on a pair of Mclarens requiring a rebuild tomorrow??

I don't think Mr. Hamilton will give way to Mr.Button at the first corner. I think we could see an almighty dust up.

There is conflicting info abroad re race start time. Autosport.com countdown is wrong I thing, due to clocks forward tonight! If its 9am as I think, I will miss it. Hopefully avoid news while shooting and enjoy replay at lunchtime.. Hopefully McLarens don't shunt. There are some spare suspension parts I havent made yet!!!!!! (shouldnt say that).

CSC3

F1 Hd on sky is saying 7.30 start of the program on the whats on bar but 8.30 when you hit i

Should be an interesting start with Michael in the mix. Of course most of you guys will know the result, I will have to wait to see the recording with breakfast in the morning.

Excellent stuff, Alonso wins, no points for Vettel and Lewis catches up a little :) . I thought Vettel was unreasonable with his idiot remark, you pull in too early, you share the blame if you get a puncture. Where the hell did the speed come from with that Sauber?

Yes, I think Vettel was harsh but maybe he was still fuming over his mistake. Perez had a stormer, no question. Rumoured to be Massa's replacement and on this performance it certainly helped his cause.

Roll on China. Shaping up nicely for the championship

Latest posts

Back