F1 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both McLaren boys are looking forward the heat in Bahrain where they say the car should be on the pace. I read that as they'll be both up the sharp end. Lewis is 2/1 f for the win.

Let's have bets on where Vettel will be in quali and races. 6th and 4th for Bahrain from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vettel 5th in qualifying and 3rd in race but Button and Hamilton for front row and 1st and 2nd in race.

Schumacher and Rosberg on 2nd row but the heat may upset their tyre management during the race.

Vic.

Like it Vic!

I'm currently chewing over Button at 6/1 for pole and Vergne for a points finish at 7/1

HRT on pole and finishing 1st & 2nd.

When I've finished my drink give me another puff of your cigarette and another one of those tablets, I'll get my coat! :) :) :)

Well I was right about the HRT's. Then I heard that Bernie has reversed the grid to make it more appealing for television viewers.

I may go to a race this year and deal with Vettel's stuck index finger.

I know exactly where to put it, arrogant, brilliant German, hasn't he read the script? We are the Master race.

I hate that 'number one' thing as well...although I don't mind a bit of arrogance, I think you need it to be top of any your game in any sport.

McLaren for the win today.

Well we certainly turned out to be pretty poor predictors. Lets see what happens in Spain.
You can say that again :.: :yell: .

Not a bad race for such featureless landscape, Kimi did good as did his team mate. McLaren had mechanical and pit problems with both cars so their position does not reflect their true pace. The only way to bend Vettel's finger is to give Alonso a decent car.

I would think that Fernando will be sorted out in three weeks time. For you betting people I'll bet there is plenty of overtime going on at the moment in Maranello.

Good result for Lotus, but realistically I think we have to expect McLaren, Red Bull, Mercedes to be tying up the first six places on a regular basis.

Wanted a safety car to help with the wager but didn't happen. Di Resta for a points finish gave me a small return. Button e/w obviously came nowhere.

Good result with Vettel e/w for pole so that covered all my weekend.

That Di Resta chap is a proper bloke, he has a great future I think.

I thought Schumacher had a good race coming from the back of the grid after a gearbox change to finish tenth.

His comments about tyres were interesting I thought when he said that Pirelli need to look at the situation whereby drivers are having to alter their race strategy to preserve tyres that don't last,thereby detracting from the racing.

Vic.

It would be interesting to see Di Resta in a Red Bull or McLaren. How about a driver transfer to Ferrari? That would kill his career as he would never get parity with Alonso, that is possibly why Massa is so lack lustre.

Too true Salopian, Di Resta needs careful handling, the pace so far is spot on. In time he WILL be a top line racer because he has a very grown up head on those shoulders. He seems to get things if you know what I mean.

Di Resta may well be a "nice chap" but by George he is as dull as dishwater. If ever there was an example of a corporate-produced racer, that's him.

I prefer a bit of excitement and controversy in my F1 drivers. Hope he does well but for charisma, look elsewhere,

Latest posts

Back