RBSS Handicap Classic 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think we booked in for 11am..then lunch and a beer in pub in pangbourne, will let you know how things go.good luck hope you do well. :)
The red lion at upper Basildon is a few minutes from RBSS and is very good - unless you have finalised your plans..

This course beat me up today as I went on stands thinking right shot 9/10 on this one last time so in the bag big mistake!!!! Lesson learnt though and logged in my head, my stands went as follows starting on stand 1.....6/10........10/10.....7/10....11/20....7/10.....6/10....5/10....7/10......9/10......it was a funny day today weather was overcast etc struggled here and there to pick targets up...but will be going back as can hit everything just need to keep the concentration up and not think its in the bag....nice to see ade there too and say hi.

This course beat me up today as I went on stands thinking right shot 9/10 on this one last time so in the bag big mistake!!!! Lesson learnt though and logged in my head, my stands went as follows starting on stand 1.....6/10........10/10.....7/10....11/20....7/10.....6/10....5/10....7/10......9/10......it was a funny day today weather was overcast etc struggled here and there to pick targets up...but will be going back as can hit everything just need to keep the concentration up and not think its in the bag....nice to see ade there too and say hi.
Same story mate. I went late, hit same 78 as before. Great on some stands, ridiculous on others that I have nailed in the past.

A frustrating event! Red lion was good tough. Met an old friend for lunch. Marvellous and peanuts!

Same story mate. I went late, hit same 78 as before. Great on some stands, ridiculous on others that I have nailed in the past.
A frustrating event! Red lion was good tough. Met an old friend for lunch. Marvellous and peanuts!
Really funny course will,....but going back for more just need to put pieces together where I am loosing clays I shouldn't be...I still believe I can put high 70s low 80 score in... :) well done you putting another 78 in thats good shooting funny light today I thought.

We will do it Mark!

I hit 9 on the sim driven and only missed one teal on stand 1, which had been killing me. (Durr.. Just find it slowly and shoot AT it).

I should have had an overall improvement but missed the covey of battues in the grouse! One went off weirdly and I got distracted by it. Grrrr..

Next time..

We will do it Mark!
I hit 9 on the sim driven and only missed one teal on stand 1, which had been killing me. (Durr.. Just find it slowly and shoot AT it).
I should have had an overall improvement but missed the covey of battues in the grouse! One went off weirdly and I got distracted by it. Grrrr..
Next time..
Yep I think we will....also shot 9 on driven over led first bird last pair....lesson learnt today...

Will be at Church !! ..... just getting the grounds sorted for the summer so lots of activity but no shooting

Thats a shame, my Saturdays are all booked up and time off in the week is a no go :(

Latest posts

Back