Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know much about cars... but that old e-type shape is one of my favourites.

So to recap, get to coleys about 9.30 10ish for pig roll, shoot some stuff, then more meat in bread and prize giving. Need to bring a slab of shells, wad of cash and a prize. Did I miss anything? :D

Ps I can vouch for Shaun, nice guy and pretty handy shot at sporting and those boring going away things  :yes:

Sounds about right fuzrat, just like a big panda. Eats-Shoots and leaves, good day for all, should be grand.

Sounds about right fuzrat, just like a big panda. Eats-Shoots and leaves, good day for all, should be grand.
Excellent, thread was getting a bit long and confusing for my tiny mind so I needed to break it down  :crazy:

So to recap, get to coleys about 9.30 10ish for pig roll, shoot some stuff, then more meat in bread and prize giving. Need to bring a slab of shells, wad of cash and a prize. Did I miss anything? :D
A summary like that makes it less daunting to a noob like me, cheers Fuzrat.

OK for me to come along Growl? My name's pretty short so should fit on that least improved gun action easily enough..

Latest Role Call....

teepee

Andy and April

PhilS

jimbob

28boreshot

Jem0911

Maxum

DaveB and Vika

Fuzrat

SoR

SoR add 1

SoR add 2

Sdeaville and Luci

RobertBeard

Ian and Parkie

Adam and Rachel

Shoot Clay admin

Robo

GavB

shortlegs

lrcfencing

Rich H

and me

Which I think gives us 28 confirmed so far :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  which in my book is bl**dy brilliant.

Excellent work Growl - plenty of time for some more yet if anyone fancy's it.

I daresay the number will increase as there's plenty of time yet until 16th March

Just a thought but why don't we all chip in a little extra and give Growl a free day for all his work putting this together ?

Latest posts

Back