Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done this sounds great growl, looking forward to this and putting some faces to names, :) think we should round it up to £50. Per person...still great for a day out shooting with mates.

The team are looking forward to welcoming you, shame I can`t be with you all on the day. We are also putting up a prize for the day that will be drawn out of the hat - a space on one of our Masterclass Days with Ben Husthwaite & myself. So the prize is open to everyone who comes on the day.

Ok ... TeePee and 28Bore have talked me into joining ya all ... so count me in please :)

Will be good to meet you all ;)

Tony, is the offer of a lift still on ? No probs if not .

Fantastic, and thank you again Phil, that's a very generous prize, much appreciated and again it's a shame you are busy on the day, best regards, Growl. I will post an update of confirmed shots when I get the chance.

Ok, you've all convinced me, Parkie and i will be attending, and Teepee, no more heart attacks please !!!!!

Fantastic, and thank you again Phil, that's a very generous prize, much appreciated and again it's a shame you are busy on the day, best regards, Growl. I will post an update of confirmed shots when I get the chance.
It is a shame, but I am overseas running a mental training weekend with a National Team - looks like you are getting some great numbers too.

Growl - great work putting this together... whats the deal with prizes?

Have to agree, great deal for a days shooting. Sounds like a good mix of shooting opportunities - quite a challenge for those of us that are new to it all. we will have to read up on the various disciplines as so far we have only really shot Sporting.

We are however looking forward to the meet-up to shoot and to put faces to some names!

Hi Admin, the fur-n-feather idea:

each person wishing to enter should bring a prize of a value between £8 and £30 (wrapped or not)

all of the prizes will be put out at the end of the shoot and in order of most improved shot, you get to choose a prize, that way everyone gets something, sometimes better than they came with sometimes not.

on top of this we are hoping for a most improved shot shield (as you mentioned the possibility in an earlier post :preved:  ), Ed Solomans has offered his services for a 1 hour session for the least improved shot including clays.

Andy is trying to locate an old Hammer Gun to act as the RBS (Really Bad Shot) prize, with the idea that the stock will be engraved with the shooters name and will be used each year, he will also have a little 'keepsake' least improved shot shield to hold on to.

Coleys will also provide a 'drawn from the hat on the day' prize of a space on one of their Masterclass Days with Ben Husthwaite & Phil.

all the best, Growl....really looking forward to this day..

Ok, you've all convinced me, Parkie and i will be attending, and Teepee, no more heart attacks please !!!!!
No more shoot-off's then!!

Good choice mate, be good to see you both again.

Gonna be a humdinger of a day!  :hunter:

(I love that emoticon!)

I take it that Coleys is Plastic wads. 
Good point - Phil/Growl??

also, is Coleys providing the 410's for the pool shoot - or have grasped the wrong end of yet another stick?  :dwarf:

PS - can't wait - sounds like a fantastic day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back