Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Robert, I think there are no restrictions re fibre or plastic at Coleys, just bring the ones that work for you, cheers, Growl.

Good point - Phil/Growl??

also, is Coleys providing the 410's for the pool shoot - or have grasped the wrong end of yet another stick?  :dwarf:

PS - can't wait - sounds like a fantastic day!
Plastic or Fibre, no more than 28g loads.

The .410 pool shoot will be priced up and includes cartridges - I will confirm the price once I know if I can get some .410 sponsored..

Good point - Phil/Growl??

also, is Coleys providing the 410's for the pool shoot - or have grasped the wrong end of yet another stick? :dwarf:

PS - can't wait - sounds like a fantastic day!
Plastic or Fibre, no more than 28g loads.

The .410 pool shoot will be priced up and includes cartridges - I will confirm the price once I know if I can get some .410 sponsored..
Ask mike if we can borrow the Caesar Guerini one or better still ask him to come down for the day.

Ask mike if we can borrow the Caesar Guerini one or better still ask him to come down for the day.
We may well have the CG .410 on the day - also Caesar Guerini will be with us on the 13th April at our Countryside Day where you can check out the full range and give them a try.

Ok, you've all convinced me, Parkie and i will be attending, and Teepee, no more heart attacks please !!!!!
Thanks for the text Ian should be able to get there but may be a bit fragile, hi Growl is there room for a welshman possibly with a hangover :hmm:

So - I think we now have:

teepee

Andy and April

PhilS

jimbob

28boreshot

Jem0911

Maxum

DaveB and Vika

Fuzrat

SoR with a possible 2 more

Sdeaville and Luci

RobertBeard

Ian and Parkie

Adam and Rachel

Shoot Clay admin

Robo

GavB

shortlegs

and me

so that gives us 24 with a possible 2 more (SoR to confirm)

looks like were getting there, hope its a brilliant day for all, cheers, Growl.  :dancing:   :dancing:   :dancing:

Growl my brother coming now too if thats ok (lcrfenceing) cheers my friend looking forward to meeting you..mark.

Anyone else up for this dont be shy all welcome read through the thread from the beginning and jump in a very good chance to meet up with guys from here.

Been organising this today at the ground and getting planned. I am pleased to say that one of our instructors "Shaun" will be looking after you on the day, making sure everything runs smoothly and also on the Sporting being on hand if anyone needs a little bit of help. The format will be to start 10ish -with the group split into teams, with one half doing the Sportrap, the other half DTL - then swop over. After that it is on to the Sporting competition, then back for a bite to eat at lunchtime and finish with the Double Trap, followed by the Team Flush. Shaun is known to a few of those coming and you will be in very good hands. Shaun will also be backed up by one of our ground team too.

That sounds great Phil, thank you, we may just need to delay the start a little though to allow those with a long trek to get to the ground, cheers, all the best, Growl

Latest posts

Back