Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news for the day, we have had a shooter and guest who will not be able to make it so sadly we are down to 44.

Bad news for the day, we have had a shooter and guest who will not be able to make it so sadly we are down to 44.
Shame, they'll be missing a great day.

Can I have their bacon butties? :wink:

Sent from my Desire HD using tapatalk 2

You can get all of your vitamins in pill form leaving more room for more meat :)

I used to know a girl like that, took the pill, loved meat.

Sorry I couldn't resist that!

But back to the  'Growler'  only five days to go, so no practising you lot.  I hope this cold spell blows through and away. What a week in store for us all, Cheltenham races from Tuesday onwards, Australian F1, and England v Wales Rugby AND The Growler.

But best of all I am looking forward to meeting lots of 'Names' off here and putting a face to a name, knowing that no matter how we shoot on the day, hopefully we will all enjoy ourselves and make a few shillings for a very worthwhile cause.

Growl, have another that would very much like to come along a Kevin Ricks, also might be able to rustle up another is there still time?

Regretfully it's bleeding cold here yes there's been some snow and Cheltenham Racecourse is under cover because of the frist.

Ok,let's go for it, but only if I get back from sorting the horses out without freezing my nuts off! I'll try and do a plan for the days action when I get back and pop it on the forum, ch ch ch cheers all....Growl

Latest posts

Back