Taught to be Cautious?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was his PIN number... ;-)
I would write 'Like' but it seems i only have one a day now.....Maaaaaaaatt has the engine room malfunctioned??? Will you have a word with it to give me some more likes......1 is just not enough...! :fie:   

But I didn't actually kill you Nic!!!! I only said I would have to. :codemafia:
Listen if you want to talk about the funny handshake brigade fine....but give us females warning  :triniti:  (Opus Dei)

So apart from this being a thread for identifying coppers, builders etc...........does it have any other significance?

Listen if you want to talk about the funny handshake brigade fine....but give us females warning :triniti: (Opus Dei)

So apart from this being a thread for identifying coppers, builders etc...........does it have any other significance?
So your not a member of "The Eastern Star" then Nicola?

So your not a member of "The Eastern Star" then Nicola?
Most certainly not.......

1) It is for Yanks

2) You have to sleep with a mason.

3) There is not enough booze in the World for 2) above....being a good Catholic girl.

Now that is funny Nic and Men are needed in the Eastern Star.

The Juwes are the men who will be blamed for nothing. :wink:

Now that is funny Nic and Men are needed in the Eastern Star.

The Juwes are the men who will be blamed for nothing. :wink:
Ah the case of jack the ripper!!!  :rabbi:   :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen if you want to talk about the funny handshake brigade fine....but give us females warning  :triniti:  (Opus Dei)

Nic it can be whatever you want it to be dear! Not sure about coppers and builders though? Do we have any coppers or builders on here? :hi:

OK I will own up, yes I'm a Freemason! There really isn't anything sinister about Freemasonry, yes we have all heard the odd stories, most of which are total rubbish of course. It is not a secret society as many people seem to think, in fact the internet is full of info about it, Grand Lodge even has it's own website and anyone can go to Grand Lodge in London and walk around the place, there are even guided tours I think. It is open to people of any faith and any nationality, but you do have to be 21 years of age or older to join. Freemasonry is really no different to the Rotary Club, The Buffs, The Round Table, in fact some people belong to all of them, you don't have to be a copper or a builder to join, it is open to anyone no matter what job they do.

So if anyone is curious and to prove that it is not a secret society, just ask any masonic question you like and I will try to answer it. :suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dad was one and would never say what went on at meetings but he had to learn loads of chants/speeches which seemed to be a big chore.

I was a Round Tabler which was all about having fun and sometimes we raised some money for charity so I'll answer questions about Round Table if anyone wants to.  Round Table has shrunk dramatically from what it once was.  It used to be for the under 40's but they changed it to 45 but still thay have lost loads of members.  The women had Ladies Circle.  Ex tablers could join 41 Club.

Rotary is similar to Round Table but tends to serve a slightly older age group.

Latest posts

Back