Taught to be Cautious?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew someone who left because a fellow Mason expected him to blindly prefer him in a legal matter when the mason was a fault.

So, what exactly dose happen after they have tied you to a chair, rolled up one of your trouser legs and exposed your right nipple?

So, what exactly dose happen after they have tied you to a chair, rolled up one of your trouser legs and exposed your right nipple?
There is no chair involved and most guys hit the booze after the ceremony!

There are several degrees in craft masonry and once you have done each degree you kinda go up to a higher level. Simple really!
Tell me something I don't know!!! What is the third degree? Don't explain the system...

Just had a thought , not being a CPSA member myself , is there a secret identifying sign that CPSA member's use ?

There are many signs.
My old dad told me he used to pull the braces on his bib and brace overall when he was nodding to who he was handing out the overtime to, messed with all the heads of the paranoid nutters who thought anything they did not know was part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What dose it mean when one of your lot scratches his left ear with his right hand?

Is Masonic the hedgehog a mason...or is that a secrete?

Just had a thought , not being a CPSA member myself , is there a secret identifying sign that CPSA member's use ?
If they are an auto user they ping their cartridges everywhere.

If they are an o/u user the do a very flamboyant manoeuvre when ejecting cartridges and still miss the bin spraying them all around.

Is that the right answer......can I join.....I can wiggle my middle finger....my granny is dead......I am not good at being tied up whilst blindfolded.....??

Latest posts

Back