Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who whine about the cost of clay shooting and blame "ground owners" for ripping them off...!

Coming into work in the morning only to find that you cannot get into the most important server, as our local pc can't see it. This appears to happem most mornings.

Weekend Bradley Wiggins Warriors.

Six abreast down Country lanes, you approach in your MoT'd , Taxed and Insured vehicles and get filthy verbal abuse.

My best score so far is 8 straight.

Bring on the Ice, let's see the Lycra clad numpties cope with that with their nitrogen filled razor thin tyres.

Cyclists should pay road tax.

+1

T ats

....just saying...!
Hey you lot I'm one of these aswell, blimey I can see myself going off a lot of the members on here!!!!

To be fair though it is normally only myself and the wife out cycling and we only ride 2 abreast when it is safe to do so. We don't have nitrogen filled tyres just ordinary air from the track pump. Although I will admit to the Lyrca bit though :pilot:

Andy

I have to admit to being one in the past as was Mrs ips until her knackered hip and my knackered everything put an end to such shananigans. Once looked into the lycra bit and even bought some but never actually wore any of it outside of the bedroom. :)

You don't pay road tax so why should cyclists?
Ok, so it's a vehicle tax, but cyclists pay nothing, The same as people with cars that don't have enough grunt to pull the skin off a rice pudding.

But if 50 car owners decided to have a race down country lanes all at the same time with no regard to other road users, they would probably all get nicked.

Many of you forget that the majority of cyclists are also car drivers too and that if every cyclist decided to get in their cars rather than ride then the roads would be far more clogged up, damaged and dangerous.  There are bad cyclists and bad drivers, neither party is perfect and quite often people on both sides hold bigoted opinions.

Pedestrians are quite horrible people as well......................... Not that I am bigoted :)

Pedestrians are quite horrible people as well......................... Not that I am bigoted :)
On that we agree, the number of them walking in 'my' cycle path, it makes my blood boil - they don't even pay cycle tax!

Raging toothache which I have at the moment.  On antibiotics awaiting root canal work on Monday hopefully.  Just want to bash my head against the wall or bash someone else again the wall.   :(

Andy

I have to admit to being one in the past as was Mrs ips until her knackered hip and my knackered everything put an end to such shananigans. Once looked into the lycra bit and even bought some but never actually wore any of it outside of the bedroom. :)
ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Raging toothache which I have at the moment.  On antibiotics awaiting root canal work on Monday hopefully.  Just want to bash my head against the wall or bash someone else again the wall.   :(
I always find that soaking the affected area in Gin works marvelllliooous for me.....keep repeating until the pain dulls or you fall over and go to sleep.......either way ...the time should pass fairly quickly...although i would not advise opperating any form of machinery.

What Nicola said but remove gin and add whisky instead :)

Latest posts

Back