Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please people - can we keep the language clean on the site.... putting full stops between the letters, or misspelling words doesn't make it NOT swearing. 

Quoting other people swearing really doesn't help me either - I have to go through a clean up still.

People who think a degree in Klingon will get them a job!!

People who insist on reading a newspaper on a rush hour tube train, when there is no room to do so!!

Parents who can't go to a supermarket on their own, they have to take their entire extended family which includes the 5 different fathers and 18 kids!!

People on bikes, they hold every one up, :banghead:   and why can we not hit them with the wing mirror.

People on bikes, they hold every one up, :banghead:   and why can we not hit them with the wing mirror.
And why do they ride around covered in brand names all over their Lycra? Can't believe anybody is paying them. So why?

Its a lycra fettish thing clever, the graphics and the text on the lycra attire is all code that tells other cycling lycra fettish people who is available and what they are available for.

Hope that clears things up.

Ps - Don't ask me how I know this.

Its a lycra fettish thing clever, the graphics and the text on the lycra attire is all code that tells other cycling lycra fettish people who is available and what they are available for.

Hope that clears things up.

Ps - Don't ask me how I know this.
I really need that code book.

Posters.......aaaaaaaarrrgggh..!!

Some sound just like cockerels..!

Them who think they are posh with their mustard corduroys and push in right in front of you while queuing in the local village store !

Having a post with a heart felt swear rant about a dancing show removed by the MODS. Watch out the mods are about....;)

People riding bikes showing the crack of their A*** se

Them who think they are posh with their mustard corduroys and push in right in front of you while queuing in the local village store !
I love mustard cords. I think the peasants 'should' be behind you in the local shop (which I own).......but I am not posh...I am Lancastrian.....

But 2 out of 3 ain't bad..........Meatloaf.

Bellends......aaaargh

(Thank you Phil R for the description.....I had forgotten that one.....and you are quite right).

Not got mustard cords got brown ones and got a mustard waistcoat. Does that count. Oh and agree about peasants or to use modern equivalent term chavs, far far behind me is still to close.

Education and good manners.
both somewhat lacking these days.

A cashier at local spar last week had the audacity to refer to me as lad, Feckin lad i tell you. Haven't been called lad for 30 yrs, the Cheeky fecker. I didnt have my cords or my mustard waistcoat on maybe that did it. Anyway i wont be purchasing my scotch and cigars from there again.

People that brake when approaching green traffic lights then zoom over on red.

May they be consumed by the cleansing fires of Gre'thor.

Knew that Klingon degree would come in useful...

Latest posts

Back