Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter, you know and I know that there are some top class American shooters! Gebben Miles is World Class and so is Ant Materese,  Andy Duffy is "hungry" God knows where he stole the Krieghoff? :crazy:   

I personnaly would love to see Sean win it but who knows?   George is usually there somewhere?  Its nice to see Rousey shooting the hard stuff again. :hunter:  

Not in Dubai he isn't .

So please stop your unashamed plugging of a what at best is third rate in the Italian scheme of things.

Not in Dubai he isn't .

So please stop your unashamed plugging of a what at best is third rate in the Italian scheme of things.
You are so funny...... :laugh:

A sponsored shooter is a sponsored shooter.....true story... :wink:

And ....did I say he is one...like Geben ....on the PSCA pro tour....just saying.

Love to help with additional factual information to add to the spice of life....

2r6pl6u.jpg

2illxfl.jpg

You are so funny...... :laugh:

A sponsored shooter is a sponsored shooter.....true story... :wink:

And ....did I say he is one...like Geben ....on the PSCA pro tour....just saying.

Love to help with additional factual information to add to the spice of life....

Lets be honest give anyone freebees and enough money and they'd shoot anything sponsorship rarely is by choice of product 

edited to delete pics as it'll end up a thread full of pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree.....but each to their own view.

I like the box design on the RM's ...they look great....and being Italian...they are bound to be good :wink:

I disagree.....but each to their own view.

I like the box design on the RM's ...they look great....and being Italian...they are bound to be good :wink:

we all have opinions, but I know you like facts and I only speak the truth coming from a motor sport background I well and truly know sponsorship is not by choice of product and I can safely say this is true for 99.9% of all sponsorship but lets not go off on a tangent this is about Dubai and the excellent tournament they are hosting 

I can't comment how good or bad Fiocchi's are never shot them and as no one really in kent stocks them I'm not likely to!

As a gambling man if a major bookmaker were to offer me even money Matarese/Digweed coupled I would be very tempted.....!  :nyam:
Sean Bramley 4th at the moment if I was a gambling man my money would be on him - considering he doesn't compete as much these days he has the natural talent to whoop ass. Come on Sean bring it back to the UK and the East Midlands :money:

Sean Bramley 4th at the moment if I was a gambling man my money would be on him - considering he doesn't compete as much these days he has the natural talent to whoop ass. Come on Sean bring it back to the UK and the East Midlands :money:
Yes. The 1st person ever to do 100 straight at Fitasc.

we all have opinions, but I know you like facts and I only speak the truth coming from a motor sport background I well and truly know sponsorship is not by choice of product and I can safely say this is true for 99.9% of all sponsorship but lets not go off on a tangent this is about Dubai and the excellent tournament they are hosting 

I can't comment how good or bad Fiocchi's are never shot them and as no one really in kent stocks them I'm not likely to!
I don't know the motor sports disciplines so I bow to your knowledge. But I do know shooting.

Each to their own opinion....I agree.

Been shooting Fiocchi's for some time now always buy mine in kent and always see lots of empties in the bins

And thanks to Hotshot100 have just sourced a private supplier all makes of fiocchi at great prices also kent :spiteful:

Fiocchi should have sponsored  the event as the cartridges are only good enough to be given away!!!! The primers are harder than the targets in Dubai ....................................

And back on topic......

Cannot wait to see how tomorrow's shooting goes and see what changes are made to the leaderboard.

Ed Solomons is going to storm into the lead closely followed by Richard King and Kevin Howland and the three of them will fight it out in the shoot off!!  

Ooooh errr I've just woken up!

Have I been dreaming?

You'll have to wait for tomorrow's exciting instalment..................

In reply to Don's post earlier. #505

Managed to hit that one Don! Once and the screaming teal on 7. What a rush when you do connect with them, but i then have a problem remembering to slow it down on the targets with more time. My first time shooting a major. I'm hooked. Feels like shooting The Essex 4 days in a row in 30 degrees heat!!
Best overall shooting experience of 10 years though. Great squad held together by The Jon Kruger who tells me that the targets are the toughest they have ever seen as in the states their clays are softer and would not take the pressure off these springs!

Thanks to Matt for sorting out the scores each day, it really makes it easy to check as it's a rush to get transport back when your on the last rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am shooting on the squad with head of fitasc mr Polinkas at times he makes me look good !! Problem is the judges are exceptionally keen when we arrive on there stand and as a non fitasc shooter its taken some of the enjoyment out of the shoot I know it stated Fitasc style but was not aware till we got here full fitasc rules & on my squad it's taken to another level.

But the suns shining fantastic venue who gives a hoot about the shooting ?

In reply to Don's post earlier. #505 Managed to hit that one Don! Once and the screaming teal on 7. What a rush when you do connect with them, but i then have a problem remembering to slow it down on the targets with more time. My first time shooting a major. I'm hooked. Feels like shooting The Essex 4 days in a row in 30 degrees heat!! Best overall shooting experience of 10 years though. Great squad held together by The Jon Kruger who tells me that the targets are the toughest they have ever seen as in the states their clays are softer and would not take the pressure off these springs! Thanks to Matt for sorting out the scores each day, it really makes it easy to check as it's a rush to get transport back when your on the last rotation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep it going Fletch, you have still got the bragging rights for when you get back. Perhaps they should make Wiltshire an alcohol free county. P.S.dont forget my present.

Been shooting Fiocchi's for some time now always buy mine in kent and always see lots of empties in the bins

And thanks to Hotshot100 have just sourced a private supplier all makes of fiocchi at great prices also kent :spiteful:
Well when I looked around for them

Forcey doesn't stock them

Countryway doesn't

Potters don't

Kwg don't

Saddlery and gun room neither

:spiteful:  EXCUSE  ME!   Is this post about Dubai and the shoot, or is it a Fiochii  advert?    Jeez! :fie:  

Latest posts

Back