RBSS Handicap Classic 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wil ,Nicola , as they say every squrrel finds a nut sooner or later. I hope i keep finding them!! :) :)

Cant do 8th but can do one of these the following week 12/13/14....no pressure my friend just thought I'd ask.:)

Next week a struggle for me but following week no probs but fridays a bit difficult. :)

For those of you wishing to keep right up to date with the scores we have now installed  a tab on our Facebook home page - Royal Berkshire Shooting Group.

Could be an interesting score up there by lunch time tomorrow!...... Fully booked with one of the countries best shots entering - weather looking better Thursday - Saturday  in Berkshire for those thinking of entering this week

Hi Dylan,

Looking forward to shooting it again on Friday, with a few chaps from here.

You still have a few bugs with your scoreboard. On a PC using IE9, all the data vanishes if you try and sort the lists!

Also, it is virtually unusable on an iPhone due to the way the page expands..

Fingers crossed for Friday weather..

Cheers.

If your agreeable i will send this to our tekkie guys - afraid it may be they will say there is nothing they can do - lets see

Look forward to seeing you Friday

If your agreeable i will send this to our tekkie guys - afraid it may be they will say there is nothing they can do - lets see

Look forward to seeing you Friday
Hi again

Yes I sent a few issues I found to Sue Drakes and she said she would pass it on. You've done a great job reworking the site and making it an active scoreboard, but I feel that you should be bashing your web company to make it work on all the usual devices- at no extra cost to you.

Well done again..

I see George Digweed braved the cold today for two attempts. A 94 and a 95. If you add in his handicap that's a, err.. 95 then. He's in the final.

I see George Digweed braved the cold today for two attempts. A 94 and a 95. If you add in his handicap that's a, err.. 95 then. He's in the final.
Amazing .....oh well 96 it is friday! !!!!! Ha ha...need a handicap off 50.....please.. :) will is it 10am start mate. Cheers mark.

Latest posts

Back