Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All ok with me Growl seems very fair and looking forward to the day :yes:

post-930-0-72364200-1362505600.jpg
pic of fir n feather prize thought of the newbies attending

Attachments

• P3050002.JPG
    P3050002.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 0
Have you all given your proper names to Growl together with those of any guests that you are bringing so that I can prepare the name badges next week?

I have all the forum names and full names where i have been able to get them from the profiles Robert. I just need to tie up and "possibles" and I will send you the spreadsheet, regards Growl

Evening growl, have you room for one more my father would like to come...he not on here but shoots every weekend. Cheers mark

Is the fur n feather prize compulsory as I forgot to tell my friends who I invited.? I have one sorted subject to the next question being answered as I hope it will be.  Is a pocket knife ok or will there be under 18's in the raffle as I knwo legally a youngster can't own one.

Mike

I think the idea of the fur and feather is you would bring a prize that you would like to receive within a fixed budget 8-30 quid it then is selected by the receiver as a gift in order of first - last if you have no imagination you may just put an envelope of cash as a prize or a few boxes of shells if you are really thinking ahead you could do what graham has and pit in a special prize specific to the day. I think a pen knife given the nature of the day ie shooting would be suitable

Hi all, sorry for the delay, I have just got back after acting as a 'stand in' (read - ringer) for a league crib match - heavy stuff I can tell you!

As SoR says the fur and feather is a bit of a nice to have add on, and as such is not compulsory, you may want to mention it to your friends in case they feel they have missed out but it is in no way compulsory.

I do not think there are any minors shooting (I stand to be corrected) so your idea would be great, if someone were belowe 18 I fell sure someone would swap with them if there were a perceved issue.

The Raffle is also optional at a fiver a ticket and I have decided to limit tickets too a maximum of 3 per shooter, I wanted us all to have a chance, the money from the raffle (and some seperate kind donations) will all go to Prostate Cancer Research, I think that the prizes are well worth a go, and it would be nice for the donators of these prizes see a good level of interest and so a decent sum goes to the research charity.

Hope this is ok, all the best, Growl. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of Minors and pocket knives.

Remember me and Maxum have very low intelligence levels as well as low height and if he doesn't win he may slash his wrists on the M5 homeward journey.

Butchers knives and fish knives welcome.

Well, being singularly unimaginative, I've bought Coley gift vouchers for the Growler fur 'n feather!

I'm also having a collection at work for a separate donation to the love nut fund...it's unlikely to be much, cuz I don't pay 'em much! But every little helps, so Tesco tell me. :crazy:
Great idea Teepee I will see if I can get some donations on my travels

Only a week to go Growl, HAHAHAHAHAHA
post-375-0-80908700-1362572056.jpg

Attachments

• panic-face.jpg
    panic-face.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
On the subject of Minors and pocket knives.

Remember me and Maxum have very low intelligence levels as well as low height and if he doesn't win he may slash his wrists on the M5 homeward journey.

Butchers knives and fish knives welcome.
I might miss and get you instead :)

Well, being singularly unimaginative, I've bought Coley gift vouchers for the Growler fur 'n feather!

I'm also having a collection at work for a separate donation to the love nut fund...it's unlikely to be much, cuz I don't pay 'em much! But every little helps, so Tesco tell me. :crazy:
Great idea Teepee I will see if I can get some donations on my travels

I hope somebody brings some Pampers.

I have just wet myself at Growl's last post.

Maxum NOT miss????

Only ten days to go and counting.

I think the idea of the fur and feather is you would bring a prize that you would like to receive within a fixed budget 8-30 quid it then is selected by the receiver as a gift in order of first - last if you have no imagination you may just put an envelope of cash as a prize or a few boxes of shells if you are really thinking ahead you could do what graham has and pit in a special prize specific to the day. I think a pen knife given the nature of the day ie shooting would be suitable
Damn, that put me in my place!  Gonna have to find an imagination...quite quickly too!  :rabbi:

Latest posts

Back