Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very astute at missing I will have you know. I practice it quite a lot. But not as much as Sloppywetone :)) hahahahahdahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I think the idea of the fur and feather is you would bring a prize that you would like to receive within a fixed budget 8-30 quid it then is selected by the receiver as a gift in order of first - last if you have no imagination you may just put an envelope of cash as a prize or a few boxes of shells if you are really thinking ahead you could do what graham has and pit in a special prize specific to the day. I think a pen knife given the nature of the day ie shooting would be suitable
We have a fully stocked shop should anyone want to buy a fur & feather prize on the day - sorry could not resist the blatant sales plug for the shop!!!

Growl, we will speak on the phone early next week, plus I will get Shaun to speak with you too, so everything is covered and all ready to go

We have a fully stocked shop should anyone want to buy a fur & feather prize on the day - sorry could not resist the blatant sales plug for the shop!!!
Hi phil, im after the Beretta shooting glasses.three changable lenses..do you stock i found them on net £54.00 but will hang on and get from you if you have them..cheers mark

Hi phil, im after the Beretta shooting glasses.three changable lenses..do you stock i found them on net £54.00 but will hang on and get from you if you have them..cheers mark
I am pretty sure we do, we do the 5 lenses that is for sure. let me check for you and come back later tomorrow.

I am pretty sure we do, we do the 5 lenses that is for sure. let me check for you and come back later tomorrow.
Thanks I will wait to hear from you..and will purchase from you from you on 16th if you have them..mark

My F&F item

A handy extendable cartridge picker uperer, which has a heavy end so can be used as a priest if required/desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Misread that as at first thought what an earth would we need a Priest for! is someone getting wed?

New contact lenses two new half chokes, now planning an hour there tomorrow, research of course

Practice, but of course not.

Growl any chance can add another to the list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting close now, but yeah, let me have their name if poss so Robert has a chance to sort them a badge, I'll try and post the final list this weekend, gulp!!

Dear all,

I have the hammer gun with me and all ready for the growler.

Just needs a good clean up..

Only a week to go

Growl, the added gun, Tim McCarthy, current CPSA average for English Sporting is around the 66% mark so C Class.

Thanks,

Go didn't go to Coleys for the research, its chucked it down most of the day and I try and avoid getting wet!

But there's always tomorrow! (And Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday )

Hi CirenRich, will add Tim, averages are now going to be sorted on the day (on compak) it's in an earlier post, should make things fairer for all, looking forward to the meet up, bricking it a bit as iv'e never organised anything more than a drink with a few mates before! Cheers, Growl.

Hi CirenRich, will add Tim, averages are now going to be sorted on the day (on compak) it's in an earlier post, should make things fairer for all, looking forward to the meet up, bricking it a bit as iv'e never organised anything more than a drink with a few mates before! Cheers, Growl.
Worry not Graham, it can't fail mate.

Guns, friends, sliced pig, PRIZES!

Nuf said.

Sent from my Desire HD using tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back