Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chill out Growl, all the hard work's been done.  We'll all just take it as it comes on the day - and enjoy every minute!  And raise some well deserved funds for a great cause!  You've done a great job, now relax...  :hi:   

Growl, we are all looking forward to it and its a very big well done for taking the time and effort that's already been done.

Well I think we happy band are now up to 46, I will try and do a list later in case I have missed anyone, also if you cannot make it please let me know.

Have been in touch with Phil Coley and due to the numbers the breakfast will be a Bacon/Sausage bap (not sure if that is Bacon & Sausage on the same bap or Bacon OR Sausage - I'm sure Phil will confirm) plus a Chilli for lunch.

I will collect meal vouchers for everyone when I get there and hand them out (if you are nice to me - or I'm gonna get very fat!). Your hot drinks are also included.

Thanks everyone, atb, Growl. :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go with the latest (and possible Final) list:

teepee1234

Andy

April

Jimbob

28boreshot

28boreshot add 1

Jem0911

Maxum

Dave_B

Vika

Fuzrat

SoR

SoR add 1

SoR add 2

S.Deaville

Luci

PhilS

PhilS add 1

RobertBeard

RobertBeard add 1 

Parkie

Adam

Rachel

ShootClay Admin

Robo

GavB

shortlegs

LCRFENCINGSERVICES

CirenRich50

CirenRich50 add 1

Rich H

Nelly

wynno

sscottsmith1234

Salopian

Garry

Garry add 1

Tuftikins

funkyboogalooo

funkyboogalooo add 1

funkyboogalooo add 2

funkyboogalooo add 3

slackeruk

EdLyons

EdLyons add 1

Growl  

The bacon and sausage baps are to die for at Coley's. The Lady who makes them has the finest Baps in Gloucestershire and her smile is not bad either.

My fur n feather offering. Its a pretty large Buck USA folder. Obviously cannot go to anyone under 18.

Mike

post-501-0-54604300-1362861972.jpg

Attachments

• 20130309_204058.jpg
    20130309_204058.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
Just a heads up Growl my Fiancé Luci is coming with me but not shooting on the day.

Cheers

S.deaville remember guns are only a couple of hundred quid and shells are really cheap if she notices how much things realy are tell her the price includes a donation to charity. ..shhhhhh.......

She is a shooter herself. Only just started shooting. She bought herself a Winchester Select Light Gold last weekend.

Luci just wants more practice sure she she will be shooting at the next one.

Cheers 

Get her involved im sure she will love it its all about encouraging each other in the sport, if you follow the thread from the beginning growl was chucking in the towel now hes an national organising charity guru shooter type person.......... all joking aside there will be plenty of people who will encourage her

She is a shooter herself. Only just started shooting. She bought herself a Winchester Select Light Gold last weekend.

Luci just wants more practice sure she she will be shooting at the next one.

Cheers 
Bring her gun with you   j u s t   i n    c a s e  she fancys a shot or two.  I think Phil Coley has a couple of his guys available to help newbies & freshmen/women, but Growl may be able to help more on that one (info wise).

You mean in a 'national organising charity guru shooter info demigod' kinda way???

no pressure there then!

I'm pretty sure I recall Phil mentioning this as a necessity for insurance, I will consult the previous posts, cheers all, regards, Growl.

You mean in a 'national organising charity guru shooter info demigod' kinda way???

no pressure there then!

I'm pretty sure I recall Phil mentioning this as a necessity for insurance, I will consult the previous posts, cheers all, regards, Growl.
yup!

Good to see you're settling in to your new role so quickly......... :fan:   :good:

And in case anyone has forgotten - ONLY 6 MORE SLEEPS till the Growler   :hyper:   :hyper:   :dancer:

Oh yeh, I'd sort of forgot it was that close :fie:   :fie:

Just cleaned and greased the Iron in preparation after winning a bit more moola with it this morning (in the wind!) - don't fret it was only C class.

made sure I've got plenty of Ibuprofen for the hip and that my hearing protection is in good order so I can switch off any mutterings.

I will post a structured (as good as I can) run down of the day asap, here's to everyone attending, hope it's a good day and lets have a blast, bit of fun, bit of grub, lots of prizes and raise some funds for poorly peeps.

cheers, Growl   :scared:

Dont know how we're going to have a fair average with all the sandbags on the deck around the compak

Latest posts

Back