The Hijack thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mentally scarred. Exposed to something called towie by the wife. WTF... Ae there really people that thick able to walk around and breathe at the same time?
Well it's unfortunate, but yes there really are such people out there mate. Many of them with a room temperature IQ. :D

Rat poison ....cannot get it any more in Waitrose....do you have to use a chemist??

SSShhhh, I will say this only once. The pigeon flies over the hedge when the monkey crows at midnight. :huh:

Rat poison ....cannot get it any more in Waitrose....do you have to use a chemist??
If you poison them they'll die where you don't want and take 6 weeks to decompose. Or the owls get them and then they decompose. Much more fun is a Fenn trap Mk4 from a farm supplies shop and outwit them.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you poison them they'll die where you don't want and take 6 weeks to decompose. Or the owls get them and then they decompose. Much more fun is a Fenn trap Mk4 from a farm supplies shop and outwit them.
I will check it out......

We are having some success with a barrel half full of water......a thin bit of dowling suspended with a tin can and string ....tin can is smeared with peanut butter......they like peanut butter......they do not however like water.... :D :D :D

I will check it out......

We are having some success with a barrel half full of water......a thin bit of dowling suspended with a tin can and string ....tin can is smeared with peanut butter......they like peanut butter......they do not however like water.... :D :D :D
Blimey Nic, that all sounds like one of those cranky TV game shows. Are you trying to entertain them or kill them? Brilliant I love it!!! :D

I like to see if they can swim........for a long time!!!

I hate rats....!!!!!

Loads around at the minute.

Might get a cat as well.....but cats can normally skim water.......

Not that fond of cats either....but the German exterminator is great if he catches them....eats the evidence.....good boy!!

Well the German caught a rat this evening. Hope the yip was excitement and not rat bite. Will see tomorrow. Good catch though....slippery little suckers....!

Latest posts

Back