Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Klingon down as my religion on the Council voting paperwork....they did not like it :laugh: but i pointed out that it is an official religion :laugh:

People that brake when approaching green traffic lights then zoom over on red.

May they be consumed by the cleansing fires of Gre'thor.

Knew that Klingon degree would come in useful...
My kids got me the Klingon dictionary last Christmas.
Not quite sure what they're trying to tell me.

cool profile pic

Catweezle with his telling bone if I am not mistaken, ruddy ell that takes me back :)

I admired "Touchwood" the most. Never forgot his lines and always appeared out of that pocket on cue. A real star!!  :sarcastic:

Oh yeah I remember, a classic form our yoof. cant remember his (the actors) name ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I remember, a classic form our yoof. cant remember his (the actors) name ??
Geoffrey Balydon -  a quick Bingle says he's sill around.

I got the Catweazel DVD a few years ago. My boys thought I was completely mad. :crazy:   :crazy:

Geoffrey Bayldon.  :biggrin:

Edit.  Sorry Gene, posted at the same time.

I didn't need goo*le though. I'm a big fan too! 

Last edited:
German lorry drivers who get delayed in France because of ferry cancellation with 30k worth of my kit, therefore holding up a very important job for a very important client. And making me have to meet him on site to take delivery at 7pm tonight when I should be at home watching TV with feet up .... arrrrgh

Rant over....

The view from my room in Lecco....just beautiful...!

Thank you Fiocchi xx

k1w9ky.jpg

2ajopbt.jpg

Very nice!  :biggrin:

"Berkshire it is not!"

Where would you get to go if you shot a decent cartridge??  :haha:

Edit.. On second thoughts stick with Fiocchi, the thought of using Hull Cartridges sends shivers down my spine!

Last edited:
Wow. Beats my current view.

On site now, waiting and waiting and waiting. Bloody lorry drivers. Argh

Very nice!  :biggrin:

"Berkshire it is not!"

Where would you get to go if you shot a decent cartridge??  :haha:
Well I will ask Valerio Grazini, Jessica Rossi, Johnny Pellielo, and the rest of the team......how to answer you question whilst having dinner tonight. I suspect it will have a lot of gesticulations with the answer :wink:

Name dropper!!

Have fun.

DT
:wink: you cant claim that with friends......however only telling it as it is :laugh:

Fun is the script for the next few days.......and not a gun or cartridge between any of us. This is an eat drink and be merry trip :wink: and no sound of shotguns will be heard...! It is the official off season now :laugh:

German lorry drivers who get delayed in France because of ferry cancellation with 30k worth of my kit, therefore holding up a very important job for a very important client. And making me have to meet him on site to take delivery at 7pm tonight when I should be at home watching TV with feet up .... arrrrghRant over....
Driver was polish just saying

2nd hand car dealers   :growl:    

Advertise cars as mint or excellent condition ,  yeah right, where does an airbag warning light on, or misfire  get included in mint!!!

wasted 2 weekends trawling round only to be fobbed off with what could best be  descibed as sheds,

And they want stupid premium money to boot.  pah !!

:santa:

Imo main dealers or one of the big superstores are the best option.

Latest posts

Back