Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More of an Ooooh Aaaargh really but just found out that Pampus Grass .....which I always quite liked when I was 'up north'.....is a secret code to denote 'swingers houses'....!! Shock horror ....that could have been awkward when answering the door. Good job the door was an acre away from the little lane.

Phew......!

More of an Ooooh Aaaargh really but just found out that Pampus Grass .....which I always quite liked when I was 'up north'.....is a secret code to denote 'swingers houses'....!! Shock horror ....that could have been awkward when answering the door. Good job the door was an acre away from the little lane.

Phew......!
swingers eh!!! I belong to a little group, known as the Saturday swingers!!! (Golf)

Yes especially the recorded ones grrr.

Had one a while ago i said if you can tell me which card or loan you refer to you have a deal, i don't have that info says he. I say then how do you know i have been miss sold it, i don't have that info says he, well call me back when you do says i.

Never had a loan

not had a mortgage for 16yrs

always pay full balance on cc

they are fun if you play them :)

Fog lights

Warm beer 

Screaming Kids 

Rude people 

Right to left crossers

Barking Dogs

4 way traffic lights

Roadworks

Fuel prices

Poor service

Left to right crossers

Did I say rude people

Forgetfulness

Poor spelling by professional people

Poor mobile phone signal

Bar room experts

When I can't sleep

Certain people

Simon Cowell

Driven targets

Stuff in my way

People who leave a mess

People who make a mess

mess

Racism 

Political Correctness

Smelly breath 

Tailgaiters 

People who drive too fast in fog/snow/rain 

People who are stupid and don't know it

Doctors receptionists

Selfishness

I could go on

People who go on, and on, and on........... 

Fog lights

Warm beer 

Screaming Kids 

Rude people 

Right to left crossers

Barking Dogs

4 way traffic lights

Roadworks

Fuel prices

Poor service

Left to right crossers

Did I say rude people

Forgetfulness

Poor spelling by professional people

Poor mobile phone signal

Bar room experts

When I can't sleep

Certain people

Simon Cowell

Driven targets

Stuff in my way

People who leave a mess

People who make a mess

mess

Racism 

Political Correctness

Smelly breath 

Tailgaiters 

People who drive too fast in fog/snow/rain 

People who are stupid and don't know it

Doctors receptionists

Selfishness

I could go on

People who go on, and on, and on........... 
Oh Finners. I just love all that stuff!

I'm beginning to think we're not compatible, so I'm sorry but I just can't go on seeing you anymore!

Don't get me wrong here. I'm just relaying a similar conversation from a previous girlfriend to me just after I had bought her a really expensive meal.  Bitch!!!!   :sarcastic: Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh Finners. I just love all that stuff!

I'm beginning to think we're not compatible, so I'm sorry but I just can't go on seeing you anymore!

Don't get me wrong here. I'm just relaying a similar conversation from a previous girlfriend to me just after I had bought her a really expensive meal.  Bitch!!!!   :sarcastic: Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!
You're worrying me now  :eek:

And why do they ride around covered in brand names all over their Lycra? Can't believe anybody is paying them. So why?
This is hilarious on a shooting forum. Half the clay shooters are COVERED in logos. On vests, hats, bags, water bottles. You have to pay extra for things without brand names.

ETA I like wearing my Beretta hat. It really messes with the heads of those who take note of that kind of thing when they see I'm shooting a Browning. But it's a really good hat! The nice Beretta man gave it to me in exchange for tweed cupcakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hilarious on a shooting forum. Half the clay shooters are COVERED in logos. On vests, hats, bags, water bottles. You have to pay extra for things without brand names.
Or you could pay just the same amount as unbranded and advertise your otherwise unloved Clay Shooting forum. 

Paying a French owned company to drive into Wales, its a too important a route to be a commercial opportunity

Latest posts

Back