Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon now Darkside we have not had it so good this year ourseves, the rain last night here in the West End was Biblical.

South of the River Clyde is where Johny foreigner lives.

Chiefy

Maybe I'd better move the line a bit - I just remembered a very good friend of mine lives in Bucks, and she wouldn't be happy with me! (and at my age, you can't afford to fall out with females! ;) )

Any one on here shot Barbury nr marlborough,just wondering if it,s plastic or fibre wad,don,t say on their web page

Managed to get out today went to Northampton was a toughie, I thought and lots of simo pair stands.

Was enjoyable though even though I was sweating my arse off all the way around.

My first 100 reg sporting in the UK this year and just managed 81. Guess a low 90 will win it.

Was really quick as well and easy to get round.

Now awaiting a big fat roast and then back to Germany in the morning!

Started shooting 24gram now at everything going to stick with them in Holland and Germany Steel obviously there, and going to use 24gram lead over here.

I already have noticed the difference prob shot 350 shells since I have been back and not one bit of back pain which I usually get so I am onto a winner! .....plus they were Dads!!! NICE ONE!!!! :eek: :eek:

:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back