Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SORRY ASHLEY FORGOT HIM. WE MUST REMEMBER HART SENIOR CAN BE A VERY DARK HORSE!! THIS IS A ENDURANCE EVENT AND EXPERIENCE WILL SHOW IN THE TOP BOYS..  WE HAVE ALOT OF GOOD SHOTS IN OUR AREA REMEMBER..... INCLUDING OURSELVES HA HA
Mate, I don't think it's the type of competition for a couple of ( B ) class sandbagers like us. Probably have your boxxxxxxxocks cut off and fed to you for lunch in that nice air conditioned tent.

Seriously though, really wish I'd gone, it' looks and sounds amazing, you up for it next year?

Did I mention that I have Auvert in the sweepstakes :wink:

"Did I mention that I have Auvert in the sweepstakes :wink"
Don't count your chickens yet. Long way to go. But anyone less than 35 today is probably out of it

No one it out of it yet Gnash because any low scoring good shots might have had the two toughest layouts.

On a 4 day shoot it can be won or lost on the 8th layout :wink: That is the beauty of a long Fitasc shoot. Never over till the fat lady sings.

I have Andy Duffy but I want one of ours to win so I am wishing my chance of winning the competition away!

Ok finally had time to catch up.

Only managed to shoot 25 practice yesterday andt shot at 50 yesterday managed a 14 and 10 . Targets were tough but shooting southdown and hornet in the wind recently has beengood practice.I dropped 6 straight going away birds which suggests my gun mount is rubbish but whacked some real stonkers in the first part of the day.a guy in my squad fiinished on 40.

Now on a bit of a downer as toothache from hell which has slowly got worse since landing, last night kept me up had to call ambulance to administer painkillers going to try to see emergency dentist today who hopefully can sort things out so I can get back to shooting tomorrow.

Ok finally had time to catch up.

Only managed to shoot 25 practice yesterday andt shot at 50 yesterday managed a 14 and 10 . Targets were tough but shooting southdown and hornet in the wind recently has beengood practice.I dropped 6 straight going away birds which suggests my gun mount is rubbish but whacked some real stonkers in the first part of the day.a guy in my squad fiinished on 40.

Now on a bit of a downer as toothache from hell which has slowly got worse since landing, last night kept me up had to call ambulance to administer painkillers going to try to see emergency dentist today who hopefully can sort things out so I can get back to shooting tomorrow.
Just got back from dentist. Necking vast amounts of chemicals in anticipation of root canal treatment back in blighty. Just watching the shoot live in the hotel room, just seen jem and nick moss shoot a few targets and interview with john wells. Crazy :)

Bugger missed the interview with Dad. Any good?

Latest posts

Back